do deva products weigh down hair

becca8781becca8781 Posts: 57Registered Users
so i've been doing CG for a little while and i just started using deva products and it seems like it weighs down my hair i only use the no poo and one condition because i don't like the smell of angell. i also use set it free but that stuff gives me a bad case of the frizzes

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This doesn't really answer your question. There are those who like Deva and a lot who don't. If you aren't happy, there are tons of quality lines to try that are really terrific--Curl Junkie, Komaza, Donna Marie, Kinky Curly, to name a few.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlprocurlpro Posts: 334Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi Becca, I found that if I use no poo that I don't need the one condition. If your hair is healthy there are great conditioning properties in the no poo it may be enough for your hair. Try it for a week or ten days without one c, see if it is less flat. Also if you want a gel that doesn't smell, try the Gel(just gel, that's all it's called LOL) from Frizzoff/ Curly hair solutions, they make curlkeeper too and I think they have an ad on the home page of the forum, it is clean rinsing and it has no strong smell at all and kills the frizz for me.
    Cynthia

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file