CurlTalk

editing profile?

hang on loopyhang on loopy Posts: 8Registered Users
Hi. I have been away from the forum for awhile (having 2 babies will do that to you I guess), but now I would like to be active again. It has been 3 years and I now I don't remember what my sign in name or past email was. I just kept trying to sign in, and sign in and sign in... and have no idea what name I finally typed in to get it to work. I am trying to update my profile to enter my new email address and information, but everytime I try, it tell me I need to sign in? Aren't I already signed in if I can type this.

Can someone help me with technical assistance?

Thank you so much!

Wendy (hang on loopy)

ps: I know I may be breaching my own privacy, but in case I can't log in again and I get disconnected my new email is wwlees@gmail.com. I just want to leave a way that I can be contacted.
3b hair
"It must be nice to always believe you know better, to always think you're the smartest person in the room."

"No, it's awful."

Quote from Broadcast News

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Howdy loops..good to see you! :afro:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• hang on loopyhang on loopy Posts: 8Registered Users
    :tweety:

Hi Wile! Good to see a familiar name/face.

Anything change around here over the past 3 years? :)

Wendy
    3b hair
    "It must be nice to always believe you know better, to always think you're the smartest person in the room."

"No, it's awful."

Quote from Broadcast News
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Tons!
    Check out all the forums...
    And P&P forum, as well :blob:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment