Product Suggestions? Target tomorrow!

lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
I'm going to Target tomorrow. Any product suggestions (from Target or elsewhere) to help defeat the frizz? I do use cones but try to avoid the worst ones in general--but I may try it if someone says it works REALLY well.

I have been washing my hair about twice a week and not rinsing it in between, so I try to get second and third day hair. Plus I wash it the night before work usually. Here's my routine:
Wash with Neutrogena TGel. Condition with Suave Professionals Humectant or Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Original. I scrunch in a quarter-sized amount of Biolage Gelee and slightly less of HEHDG into soaking wet hair and plop for a few minutes. Even if I skip the Gelee it has been frizzy lately. I think it's due to the humidity.

Any suggestions are welcome. TIA! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
Curl Type: 3a Fii
Current Favorites:
  • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
  • Jessicurl Confident Coils
  • Rockin Ringlets, and
  • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel

Comments

• fraggleheadfragglehead Posts: 56Registered Users
    Do you leave use a leave in or leave in any condish?? This has helped my sooo much with the humidity. Also I am using a new gel Got2b Spiked Up Gel. This has helped with the frizz as well.
    2c/3a very thick!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown
  • lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
    Thanks for the reply! :) I don't usually leave in conditioner or use a leave in. Leaving in conditioner seems to weigh my fine hair down. I recently tried using some of the Suave as a leave in for the 2nd or 3rd day, but it didn't seem to help with frizz and may have made it worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
    Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
    Curl Type: 3a Fii
    Current Favorites:
    • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
    • Jessicurl Confident Coils
    • Rockin Ringlets, and
    • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list