Found her again!

likethegumlikethegum Posts: 494Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Years ago, when I first moved to Calgary, I found a fabulous stylist that I loved. She always gave me a great cut and had lots of good tips and advice. A few years later, times were tight and I had to cut back on spending so I started getting cheap cuts (which I hated) When I got a new job and could afford her again, I couldn't find her! She had moved on to another salon, and I couldn't track her down.

Fast forward almost ten years. I was remembering the good hair cuts and decided to try googling her. Sure enough I found her! I messaged her on Facebook and she remembers me! She even remembers my hair type and characteristics. She's a senior stylist at a salon that uses a cone/sulfate free line of products! (Schwarzkopf Essensity) She's trained in cutting curly hair several different ways, including dry, and we're going to discuss various options when I go to see her. Could this get any better? I can't wait! It's been soooooo long since I had a good cut!
3b/3a - CG since 04-30-2009
fine texture, med porosity
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Co-wash:
GTTT, Live Clean, EO Sweet Orange
Condish: Calia, AO Rosa Mosqueta/White Camellia/Honeysuckle Rose/Island Naturals/GPB, ABBA Pure Gentle, Desert Essence Shea Butter
DT: Usually just use one of my richer conditioners, sometimes add oils or honey
Gels: Homemade FSG!!!, Druide, BRHG, Alba Soft Hold Style Cream,
AOMM

experimenting with: honey, agave, oils, butters, ACV, Curls Milkshake, more conditioners

Comments

• NatatatNatatat Posts: 28Registered Users
    Hi, I live in Calgary and I'm on the hunt for a good curl-friendly stylist. What is your stylist's name and what salon is she at?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file