Where to buy products?

mangomango Posts: 60Registered Users
I live in Spain and my supply of styling products from back home is drying up. Anyone in Europe use on-line shopping? The prices for shipping from the U.S. sites are astounding.
3b/c

Comments

• CurlyBritChickCurlyBritChick Posts: 218Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mango:
    I live in Spain and my supply of styling products from back home is drying up. Anyone in Europe use on-line shopping? The prices for shipping from the U.S. sites are astounding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Type 3b, Highlighted, Past Shoulders, Fine Texture, but very dense.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mango:
    I live in Spain and my supply of styling products from back home is drying up. Anyone in Europe use on-line shopping? The prices for shipping from the U.S. sites are astounding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use HQHair.Com (British site). You can find them at https://shop.hqhair.com/

Kim
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm here in Germany but we have a US postal address through the military, so US mail is available for me. Do you have a US postal address? If you do, then you can ordered from:
    http://www.spiralhaircase.com/
    (free shipping to APOs)
    http://www.expresshairandbody.com/

That's all I have for now. Good luck!
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.

Hi,

Just remembered another European site which has a great range of products. It's a German site (in English!) www.beautyspy.com
    and they ship within Europe.

Good Luck

Kim
  • mangomango Posts: 60Registered Users
    Thanks ladies for the relplies, I thought this thread had died for sure!

I have checked out the spiralhaircase before but unfortunately I don't have a US address so that is out. HQ hair looks really good though, they have Aveda so I am one happy curly! icon_smile.gif
    3b/c
  • curlygcurlyg Posts: 13Registered Users
    have you tried tigi? i think there is a toni & guy in barcelona ,im so jealous i love barcelona !
    why do something yourself when you can get a man in!
  • faryellefaryelle Posts: 21Registered Users
    Hi I am new here
    try www.sisaynatural.com they are based in the Netherlnds and shipp worldwide
  • sitasita Posts: 17Registered Users

Hi,

Just remembered another European site which has a great range of products. It's a German site (in English!) www.beautyspy.com
    and they ship within Europe.

Good Luck

Kim

This website is dead !
  • butterfly22butterfly22 Posts: 103Registered Users
    mango wrote:
    I live in Spain and my supply of styling products from back home is drying up. Anyone in Europe use on-line shopping? The prices for shipping from the U.S. sites are astounding.

www.mariposa-import.com
    4a/4b little 3c
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    i'm interested in any more responses to this question as well,
    as i will be moving to spain soon.

i have found a salon in barcelona that carries bumble and bumble.

i just need somewhere that can ship aveda makeup & skincare stuff there.

*sigh*

or find something else to love.

;-)

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Mayim, I know there's a place in Germany that ships Aveda, but I just have to remember the name of it first. :?
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    lushaholic wrote:
    Mayim, I know there's a place in Germany that ships Aveda, but I just have to remember the name of it first. :?

oh cool! let me know if you think of it!

now, if i can just find some way to get my precious kenra pomade ...

[wrings hands evil plotting grin]

lol

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file