Hi, I'm new! :) 3B curls NYC

cece673cece673 Posts: 4Registered Users
Hi everyone! This is really new to me. I'm 25 and have been blow drying my hair straight for the last 10 years. I have shirley-temple-like curls that straighten fairly easily and I would have to wash and dry about 2x a week. I've known for a long time that I needed to embrace my curls but I just felt better, prettier, sleeker, blahblahblah with my hair straight. Only recently did I finally get a proper hair-cut, suited to my hair type and I haven't blow-dried it since. Im not totally sold on my curly hair but I' definitely warming up to it.

My question for all of you experts :) is: are there any products out there that will loosen the curl a bit so that my curls don't always look so perfect and done (the curse with very defined ringlets)? Thanks guys and so nice to be here with all of you! :)

Comments

• KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    Hello and welcome!

Oh, I would love if my hair actually had perfect ringlets and looked done. I have problems with frizz.

I would take your question to the 3B forum and ask there. Best bet I think. I have less tight curls than you so I haven't had the need to look for the type of product that you are looking for.

This is a great place and there are a lot of nice people and good info to be found.

• cece673cece673 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Thanks so much, i'll do that! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file