a little confused...

Brandi_JBrandi_J Posts: 7Registered Users
Ok, so I really really want to become a CG! And I've been reading and reading to try to answer my own questions but it doesn't seem to be happening.

My questions are...Do I just rinse my hair with water every day and only CO-wash every couple of days or when needed? Or do I use "no-poo" daily and then CO-wash every couple of days?

and if any other 3b could tell me what the use and works would be really nice too.

Comments

• kellygreen49kellygreen49 Posts: 625Registered Users
    • Do I just rinse my hair with water every day and only CO-wash every couple of days or when needed? Or do I use "no-poo" daily and then CO-wash every couple of days?
    It's best to co-wash only one to two times a week, so you don't get over conditioned. On the days you do not co-wash and you'd still like to wet/style your hair, you can "water wash" your hair- which is like co-washing but without any conditioner. If your hair feels parched, you can use your rinse out just on your ends.
    • and if any other 3b could tell me what the use and works would be really nice too.
    I'm not a 3B, but if you head over to the 3B section, click on a random thread, and look at all the signatures, you can get tons and tons of product suggestions!
    3A~fine texture
    Cleanser: GiovanniTTTT, Deva Low Poo
    Condish: Deva One C, GiovanniTTTT, GVP Balm
    Styler: Deva ArcANGELL, HESMU, AG Mousse Gel
    Want to try: CJ Gellie, Hand Dry Hair Glove, BRHG
    I <3 second day hair :iconbiggrin:
    Call me a Curltalk Otaku. ~MirCurls
    http://public.fotki.com/kellygreen49/
    PW curlyhair
    Image301-1.jpg curls1-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list