CurlTalk

Good deal on Mop C-Curl Curl Defining Creme

I found [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/MOP-C-Curl-Curl-Defining-Cream-p-918.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=modern-organic-products-csystem-ccurl-curl-defining-cream]Mop-C Curl Defining Cream[/buylink] on eBay for $13.99 with free shipping! When I bought it there were two, so there's one left. I found it with just the search words "Mop curl cream," but the seller is gib_36_0000 if it doesn't come up.
Pacific Northwest 3a/3b, medium all across the board, possibly porous.

Low-Poo: Trader Joe's Refresh
Co-wash: V05 Tea Therapy Chamomile, Giovanni TTTT
Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm, Yes to Tomatoes, EO Chamomile & Honey
Leave-in: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Sonoma Soap Company First Crush
Deep Treatment: Jessicurl WDT
Gels: BRHG, Biotera
Stylers/Mousses: Komaza Coconut Pudding, Curls Goddess Glaze

Comments

• wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    did you check amazon? I'm pretty sure mine (bought several months ago) was 12.00, including shipping. Still 13.99 is a good deal.
  • NicaCurlsNicaCurls Posts: 164Registered Users
    I did, and i could only find it for $14.50, not including shipping. Gosh, that was a great deal you found!

• wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    yeah, I guess it was:) We have prime shipping, so, if it comes from amazon, it comes in 2 days and it's free.
  • heartofcurlsheartofcurls Posts: 215Registered Users
    NicaCurls wrote: »
    I found [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/MOP-C-Curl-Curl-Defining-Cream-p-918.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=modern-organic-products-csystem-ccurl-curl-defining-cream]Mop-C Curl Defining Cream[/buylink] on eBay for $13.99 with free shipping! When I bought it there were two, so there's one left. I found it with just the search words "Mop curl cream," but the seller is gib_36_0000 if it doesn't come up.
    I'm glad you said something, because I saw that on ebay yesterday and was suppose to buy it today. I just got the last one.
    Co wash: GTTT Conditioner
    Rinse out: G 50:50 or GVPCB
    Leave In: GDLI
    Gel: KCCC and LA Looks Sport
    My HG is Pink Boots!
  • NicaCurlsNicaCurls Posts: 164Registered Users
    NicaCurls wrote: »
    I'm glad you said something, because I saw that on ebay yesterday and was suppose to buy it today. I just got the last one.

Oh good, I'm glad you got it! Now that I see your name, I remember seeing you around the swap boards asking about it. If I had remembered at the time, I would have just pm'd you!