CurlTalk

Kiehls introduces sulfate, paraben, silicone free line

foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
I love Kiehls olive poo & deep reparative pak along with their coconut oil leave in...so I'm very excited that they have introduced a sulfate, paraben, and silicone free line. It is formulated with apricot & sunflower oil and aimed at colored hair.

I obviously picked this up today as soon as I saw it :happy6: and can not wait to try it. I added some of the treatment on a curl and it feels really soft and hydrated.

This is an adder to the recently added silicon free _ Amino acid conditioner which is more for daily use. I just can't fathom paying $19 for a daily condish and $25 for a deep mask.

To view ingredients & label..visit their website:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kiehls.com%2F_us%2F_en%2Fhair%2Ftreatments%2Fsunflower-oil-color-preserving-mask.htm" class="Popup

Go Kiehls! It was about time!

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg

Comments

• lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    I've always been wanting to try their products they're just so expensive.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com%2F" class="Popup

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
  • EkuaSoulEkuaSoul Posts: 870Registered Users
    You know... anytime I read something that has mango, apricot, peach or sunflower in it I immediately want to try it. Some of my favorite snacks, that's why.

Definitely too expensive though. I may stop by their store here one day just to browse around.
    EkuaSoul - Ninja PJ :batman:
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

• afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    I've already tried it and love it.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
    I've already tried it and love it.

OMG ... I just came back to say this: I ABSOLUTELY love both products!!!!

I slept with the mask because I was too lazy to do my hair last night & I did spend the weekend in the beach.

My comb just glid through my hair - it is SUPER soft. After styling my curls are so soft they just glide through my fingers - on the verge of too soft. But I still have lots of volume and body.

The best part?

every now and then I get a wift of the scent - which to smells like tropical cherries in a green meadow - very soft but sweet scent.. Yum!

comic-p.jpg
    lashon20 wrote: »
    I've always been wanting to try their products they're just so expensive.
    EkuaSoul wrote: »
    You know... anytime I read something that has mango, apricot, peach or sunflower in it I immediately want to try it. Some of my favorite snacks, that's why.

Definitely too expensive though. I may stop by their store here one day just to browse around.

Kiehls gives samples of their products and everything is refundable. I dont mind paying the price for Kiehls because:
    1. it WORKS like nothing else as far as strenght & hydration for the price
    2. it LASTS while other conditioners you need palmfuls - you only need dabs of the mask. I use two dabs and thats applying more product than I need.
    3. The leave in lasts forever because 1/2 of a dime sized drop softens & detangles your whole head.

comic-p.jpg
  • BrandycatBrandycat Posts: 126Registered Users
    You enablers!

*Runs off to Nordstrom leaving computer chair spinning*
    3 years natural
    Keeping it simple & economical
    Shea Moisture Shampoo
    Shea Moisture Condish
    Qhemet Karkady Tea Mist
    Brandycat wrote: »
    You enablers!

Let me know how you fare out :)

comic-p.jpg
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    *trying to ignore this thread*
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • EkuaSoulEkuaSoul Posts: 870Registered Users
    foxycus02 wrote: »

Kiehls gives samples of their products and everything is refundable. I dont mind paying the price for Kiehls because:
    2. it LASTS while other conditioners you need palmfuls - you only need dabs of the mask. I use two dabs and thats applying more product than I need.
    3. The leave in lasts forever because 1/2 of a dime sized drop softens & detangles your whole head.

You don't have to sell me... if I end up at the store, it'll be all over for me. I won't be able to resist trying it at least once. My "Definitely too expensive though." was my pitiful attempt of using an excuse to not try it... lol
    EkuaSoul - Ninja PJ :batman:
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

• Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users
    You enablers!

yeah...I just spent part of my lunch break in Nordstroms...lol. I had my coworker with me...so he kept me from purchasing anything. He kept looking at the prices and going "$25...$25 for somethng your going to wash off your hair....bytch is you crazy? No wonder you made me buy your lunch!" My response was "no...you keep trying to get in my draws...THAT'S why you paid for my lunch"

I told him next time I was gonna bring our gay coworker cause he understands these things better...lol.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPlatinumPJ" class="Popup

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • justicefighter1913justicefighter1913 Posts: 253Registered Users
    I LOVE Kiehls their line for oily skin is superb, but they are soooooo expensive.....:sad3:
    Hair goals: 1) healthy hair 2) BSL by 12/10:viking:
    Recovering from a "scissor happy stylist "setback:tongue2:
    My Fotki: A work in progress:clock:
    foxycus02 wrote: »

You don't have to sell me... if I end up at the store, it'll be all over for me. I won't be able to resist trying it at least once. My "Definitely too expensive though." was my pitiful attempt of using an excuse to not try it... lol
    You enablers!

yeah...I just spent part of my lunch break in Nordstroms...lol. I had my coworker with me...so he kept me from purchasing anything. He kept looking at the prices and going "$25...$25 for somethng your going to wash off your hair....bytch is you crazy? No wonder you made me buy your lunch!" My response was "no...you keep trying to get in my draws...THAT'S why you paid for my lunch"

I told him next time I was gonna bring our gay coworker cause he understands these things better...lol.

Ya'll crazy...hilarious.

comic-p.jpg
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    i want to try these...

i may have to walk to Nordstrom for samples. :sunny::crybaby:
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin