Anita Grant

spiral-ncspiral-nc Registered Users Posts: 716
Will Curlmart carry Anita Grant products in the near future?
spirals, kinks, s-shapes and coils.

http://public.fotki.com/Spiral

H is for Henna and Healthy Hair!
Use only the PURE STUFF

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    It's not looking like it. We tried to work a deal w/ her but found it difficult to do so.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • knhardeknharde Registered Users Posts: 100
    aww no :( I like her stuff, but shipping is killer (15 bucks min.).
    4a/b, a little 3c at the crown; current faves: Anita Grant, Qhemet, Oyin...natural since 2000...(currently 15 inches)
    darn computer messing up :oops:
    4a/b, a little 3c at the crown; current faves: Anita Grant, Qhemet, Oyin...natural since 2000...(currently 15 inches)
    :oops:
    :?
  • TrulyNappyTrulyNappy Registered Users Posts: 1
    Yeah, I was hoping for Anita Grant products also. I've heard the condish cubes are to die for!! :)
    Hair Type: 3c/4a combination.
    Current Length: 4-6 inches stretched
    Goal length: Touching shoulders, unstretched.
    BC date: 30 June 05
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Registered Users Posts: 219
    knharde wrote:

I agree-that sucks... :cry:
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • YasminYasmin Registered Users Posts: 10
    knharde wrote:

I agree-that sucks... :cry:

One of my friends mentioned that her products were great for curly hair so I went in with, Jane, a work colleague and we must have purchased about $200 to $300 worth of cubes, blocks, lip balm, African oils, organic Rose buds, Virgin Mango Coconut body butter whip stuff and shampoos. It was like a Christmas in summer when our stuff arrived!

Thank goodness I was in the USA office at the time and not the Canadian office. Canadian dollar not doing so well :roll:

All I have to say is I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Naturally Curly carry anita grant products. The way it's left my hair and my mother's hair so conditioned and nice!

Shine beyond belief!

Please Curlmart/NaturallyCurly owners speak to anita grant and work something out.

Shipping is MAD CRAZY EXPENSIVE from the UK but her stuff is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
    Which reminds me I must order again at the end of the month!
    ^^^yup, one of my purchases was like $150 bucks...I got a big ol' block of the Rhassoul Condish :D I need to reorder to, but I'm trying to stretch my stuff out until my b-day (so I can beg my mommy to get it for me lol).
  • YasminYasmin Registered Users Posts: 10
    OK I nearly fell off my seat this morning when I got her newsletter but she is now offering FREE shipping.
    'bout time I say...!!!
    Anita Spree here I come! :D
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    Yasmin wrote:
    OK I nearly fell off my seat this morning when I got her newsletter but she is now offering FREE shipping.
    'bout time I say...!!!
    Anita Spree here I come! :D

Would you PM me the details or post them? I just ordered a sample pack, but i don't get the newsletter. Thanks
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    I got that newsletter too. Preparing the order! The catch 22 is that you have to spend the equivalent of $100. (read the fine print)
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    I got that newsletter too. Preparing the order! The catch 22 is that you have to spend the equivalent of $100. (read the fine print)

Lotta money. I'll wait and try my samples, and if I like them, maybe I'll splurge in 2007. I ordered from Anita Grant mainly because I'm on a hunt for products with murumuru butter. Blended Beauty/Cutie removed murumuru from their formulas and I'm bummed. That stuff is just fabulous for my hair.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Lotta money. I'll wait and try my samples, and if I like them, maybe I'll splurge in 2007. I ordered from Anita Grant mainly because I'm on a hunt for products with murumuru butter. Blended Beauty/Cutie removed murumuru from their formulas and I'm bummed. That stuff is just fabulous for my hair.

Do you have any girlfriends that may wanna go in on an order with you?
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Registered Users Posts: 786
    If Anita Grant products were in Curlmart, that would be so cool! Gretchen and Michelle, I hope you can work something out with her in the future, because Im sure her products would fly off the Curlmart shelves!
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
    Perhaps we'll re-investigate this spring!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Registered Users Posts: 786
    YAY!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed!!! :D
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
  • CocoTCocoT Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    I'd love to see anita grant sold thru curlmart
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • CoilyCoily Registered Users Posts: 96
    Oops!!
    4b/4c;
    combo hair: dry hair/oily scalp
  • CoilyCoily Registered Users Posts: 96
    Hello all,

How are her products for curly? I am wondering about the successes and negatives. I am just doing research before making any purchases. Thank you so very much.
    4b/4c;
    combo hair: dry hair/oily scalp
  • anitagrant.comanitagrant.com Registered Users Posts: 14
    CocoT wrote: »

Hi there beautifuls
    I've been asked this question by loads of NC fans.
    @Gretchen please send me a PM and we'll try to see if we can work something out.
    Many thanks in advance and have a brilliant week everyone.
    All the best
    Anita
    Thanks for checking in, Anita. Your products are so well-loved! I'll share this thread with Shelly, who runs CurlMart for us now.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Hi there beautifuls
    @Gretchen please send me a PM and we'll try to see if we can work something out.
    All the best
    Anita
    This sums up my response:
    :wav:
    :happy7:
    :happy6:
    :usa2:
    :clock:
    :afro:
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur

Hi there beautifuls
    All the best
    Anita

:occasion7: :happy7: :occasion7:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
    :usa2:
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file