CurlTalk

Come Celebrate With Me! x-post

OnyxCabeloOnyxCabelo Posts: 1,767Registered Users
It's almost been one year since I did my BC!

On July 21, 2009, it will officially be one year:wav::wav:!!

To celebrate, I'm going to be doing two things:

First, I'm going to post pictures of my hair journey from just prior to my BC through this last year. This is a journey that I could have never come so far without the help of all you. Your information and support has been amazing!

Secondly, I'm also doing a Giveaway:happy6:! Any one who is registered as a follower of my blog between now and July 21 by 12 midnight will be put into a drawing to win a 8 oz jar of Qhemet Biologics Olive Honey Hydrating Balm - :tongue8:. As some of you may know, I love to use this in my deep conditioning treatments and also as a leave-in - it's good stuff:thumbup:. I'll announce a winner on July 22, 2009.

So, I hope you'll stop by and celebrate with me. It's been an incredible year, and I owe a great deal of gratitude to so many of you.

:flower:
Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
BC: July 21, 2008
Hair: Coarse, low porosity, iii.

Certified Denirophile:love5:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    Congratulations! :glasses2:

Successful transition stories are always inspiring, and it is great that you made it to the one year mark.

I'm looking forward to the pic journey.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    YAY! Go you! It always seems like the time will never pass. And then, viola - A YEAR!:glasses2:
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • IamDonnaIamDonna Posts: 546Registered Users
    Congrats to you!!!
    Have a great Hair year!!:wav::wav::wav::wav:
    :love1:3a Long (waist) thick med course dry thirsty
    Poo: Eulence moisture
    Co-wash: GVP CB
    Condish: GVP CB
    LI: KBB nectar
    Styler: CK CIAB
    Gel: BRHG
    DT: Curl Junkie
    Diffuse 70% dry
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FIamDonna%2F" class="Popup

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhotimg23.fotki.com%2Fp%2Fa%2F70_149%2F75_144%2FDSCN0395-vi573.jpg" class="Popup
    NEW PICS
  • OnyxCabeloOnyxCabelo Posts: 1,767Registered Users
    Thanks so much, Ladies!! I really appreciate it:flower:!!
    Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein
    I just posted a number of pictures from my hair journey over the last year in my blog if interested.

I also wanted to remind everyone that the giveaway for the Qhemet Olive Honey Hydrating Balm ends tonight, so you have until 11:59 pm register if you'd like.

Also, I only posted this Notice in the 4a Forum and in the General Discussions Forum. I hope no one feels I'm leaving them out - it's just that I know that most 3c through 4B read the 4a forum and most of the other curlies read the General Discussions Forum - I was hoping I'd get my message out to everyone:flower:.

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    CONGRATS onyx!!!!!! :blob: I missed this thread and I didn't even realize you were blogging. Guess I gotta chill with you over in the 4's forum eh? ;)
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    DEL2C wrote: »
    CONGRATS onyx!!!!!! :blob: I missed this thread and I didn't even realize you were blogging. Guess I gotta chill with you over in the 4's forum eh? ;)

Girl, come on over!! You know you're always welcome over there:glasses8:!!!