cellulite q

StormCloudCurlyStormCloudCurly Posts: 116Registered Users
I know the cellulite issue has probably been brought up many times already, but I really would like advice on how to get rid of it. I read that spicy foods could contribute to it; does anyone know if this is true? I LOVE spices, and use hot peppers regularly in my cooking. I try to drink a lot of water, and I try to exercise 3 times a week. Any advice please??
pw: curlie

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    never read it anywhere but i like to kneed/massage the area of the massage to try to break up the cellulite...drink water, exercises, avoid bad sugars as much as possible...
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • StormCloudCurlyStormCloudCurly Posts: 116Registered Users
    The problem is, I keep reading conflicting information, and it's messing with my head. Some things say you can definitely improve and reduce the amount of cellulite you have, others say once you have it, you have it and you're stuck with it. If I feel that no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it, I'll become really discouraged, and my workouts and diet will go to ****. Does the massaging really work? I've heard dry brushing is good, too. Has anyone seen any good results?
    pw: curlie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file