war between Lebanon and Israel.Americans making fun of Arabs

sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
It just ceases to amaze me how some people are too ignorant to notice the bad qualities in them.
I was reading a topic written by an egyptian muslim woman, and noticed the way some of you answered in a rude way. Yes, Im a muslim, arabian woman, but Im not overreacting to your responses.Some of you actually made fun of the way she spells...and you are certainly the last country who should do that...apart from the fact that english isnt her first language, Id bet none of you here would know how to write a few paragraphs in arabic-even if it was with spelling mistakes. Come on, tell me the capital of Saudi Arabia or Jordan or Kuwait, could you do that without a research?Do you know anything about us-except for the false fact that we\re terrorists?
now in the war that's going on between israel and lebanon, GWB said that israel has the right to do what it's doing to lebanon. Isnt that being ignorant? Israel wants those 2 soldiers or they destroy all of lebanon. Those 2 soldiers we'rent taken just for terrorism...Hisb allah wants the thousand of palestinian and lebanese that Israel has locked up somewhere.now maybe I dont blame you for not feeling bad for these innocent Lebanese people dying in their homes these days because Israel probably wont let the images of the destruction and sorrow they've caused reach America and the west so that people are blindfolded and forced to believe that Israel has the right to kill civilianz...But Im in an Arab country, and I see what's going on in Lebanon and israel on TV.Every 5 mins there's a new bomb on lebanon.And the bombs on Israel?None of them were on civilianz.And just to compare, over 170 have died in Lebanon in these past few days..in Israel? about 25, and most-if not all- are soldiers.Just like the Israelies want their 2 soldiers back, the Arabs want their soldiers back. We didnt make war when 2 soldies of ours were taken.
I dont believe that Israel cares about those 2 soldiers that its killing Lebanon for, I believe that's just a reason for them to destroy an Arab country (especially that Lebanon managed to get rid of the Isralies that took over the southern part of lebanon a few years ago).im sure that you believe that israel really loves these 2 soldiers and wants them back and that it doesnt like to kill innocent people, but maybe if Israel was hitting america, and america couldnt fight back as well, you'll think of it another way.
So tell me now...Are we the terrorists?
BTW, Im not lebanese,just in case you thought that's the reason Im defending lebanon,Im Kuwaiti.

Comments

• charolastra00charolastra00 Posts: 24Registered Users
    I agree with most of what you have said, but you too are biased. You only see the anti-Israel propoganda as we in the US only see the pro-Israel propoganda. In reality, no one is right in the entire area, but both sides only resort to violence to get their point across. Israel isn't "out to get" an Arabic country, but if you poked by a needle, you don't hack off the offendor's arm. Israel isn't stopping it's terrorism problem by attacking Beirut. If anything, they're agitating all the surrounding countries, which is stupid.

I'm Jewish before anything else- before being American, before being a student, before being a member of my family. But even so, I will never in any way allow myself to be associated with Israel and despise Zionism. And for this I'm called anti-semetic, which is ridiculous. In the US today, it seems as though if you don't whole heartedly support Israel's policies that you're automatically a pro-terrorist Jew hater who hates freedom. :p Ah, what a sad world we live in.
  • unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    To put it simply:

If someone broke into your home and started attacking you, wouldnt you attack back (and harder then them) so you could beat them?

What you said is absolutely ridiculous.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
    Actually, whats ridiculous is what you'v said, because if I had kidnapped those people's kids, I'd say they have the right to come crashing into my house and attacking me.
    Does that make sence to you honey, or do YOU also have the George Bush mentality?
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

Photos that damn HezbollahChris Link

July 30, 2006 12:00am
    Article from: Sunday Herald SunFont size: + -
    Send this article: Print Email
    THIS is the picture that damns Hezbollah. It is one of several, smuggled from behind Lebanon's battle lines, showing that Hezbollah is waging war amid suburbia.

The images, obtained exclusively by the Sunday Herald Sun, show Hezbollah using high-density residential areas as launch pads for rockets and heavy-calibre weapons.

Dressed in civilian clothing so they can quickly disappear, the militants carrying automatic assault rifles and ride in on trucks mounted with cannon.

The photographs, from the Christian area of Wadi Chahrour in the east of Beirut, were taken by a visiting journalist and smuggled out by a friend.

They emerged as:

US President George Bush called for an international force to be sent to Lebanon.

ISRAEL called up another 30,000 reserve troops.

THE UN's humanitarian chief Jan Egeland called for a three-day truce to evacuate civilians and transport food and water into cut-off areas.

US SECRETARY of State Condoleezza Rice returned to the Middle East to push a UN resolution aimed at ending the 18-day war, and:

A PALESTINIAN militant group said it had kidnapped, killed and burned an Israeli settler in the West Bank.

The images include one of a group of men and youths preparing to fire an anti-aircraft gun metres from an apartment block with sheets hanging out on a balcony to dry.

Others show a militant with AK47 rifle guarding no-go zones after Israeli blitzes.

Another depicts the remnants of a Hezbollah Katyusha rocket in the middle of a residential block blown up in an Israeli air attack.

The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut and did not wish to be named said he was less than 400m from the block when it was obliterated.

"Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.

"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated.

"It was carnage. Two innocent people died in that incident, but it was so lucky it was not more."

The release of the images comes as Hezbollah faces criticism for allegedly using innocent civilians as "human shields".

Mr Egeland blasted Hezbollah as "cowards" for operating among civilians.

"When I was in Lebanon, in the Hezbollah heartland, I said Hezbollah must stop this cowardly blending in among women and children," he said.

Edited to bold.
  • sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
    sdcurly wrote:
    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

Photos that damn HezbollahChris Link

July 30, 2006 12:00am
    Article from: Sunday Herald SunFont size: + -
    Send this article: Print Email
    THIS is the picture that damns Hezbollah. It is one of several, smuggled from behind Lebanon's battle lines, showing that Hezbollah is waging war amid suburbia.

The images, obtained exclusively by the Sunday Herald Sun, show Hezbollah using high-density residential areas as launch pads for rockets and heavy-calibre weapons.

Dressed in civilian clothing so they can quickly disappear, the militants carrying automatic assault rifles and ride in on trucks mounted with cannon.

The photographs, from the Christian area of Wadi Chahrour in the east of Beirut, were taken by a visiting journalist and smuggled out by a friend.

They emerged as:

US President George Bush called for an international force to be sent to Lebanon.

ISRAEL called up another 30,000 reserve troops.

THE UN's humanitarian chief Jan Egeland called for a three-day truce to evacuate civilians and transport food and water into cut-off areas.

US SECRETARY of State Condoleezza Rice returned to the Middle East to push a UN resolution aimed at ending the 18-day war, and:

A PALESTINIAN militant group said it had kidnapped, killed and burned an Israeli settler in the West Bank.

The images include one of a group of men and youths preparing to fire an anti-aircraft gun metres from an apartment block with sheets hanging out on a balcony to dry.

Others show a militant with AK47 rifle guarding no-go zones after Israeli blitzes.

Another depicts the remnants of a Hezbollah Katyusha rocket in the middle of a residential block blown up in an Israeli air attack.

The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut and did not wish to be named said he was less than 400m from the block when it was obliterated.

"Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.

"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated.

"It was carnage. Two innocent people died in that incident, but it was so lucky it was not more."

The release of the images comes as Hezbollah faces criticism for allegedly using innocent civilians as "human shields".

Mr Egeland blasted Hezbollah as "cowards" for operating among civilians.

"When I was in Lebanon, in the Hezbollah heartland, I said Hezbollah must stop this cowardly blending in among women and children," he said.

Since you only see the bad side of Hezb allah, which I don't believe is true, just like you believe that Israel is right, I'll fill you in in what Israel did since you only seem to watch your racist news.

Over 60 innocents were killed yesterday in Gana, most of them are kids. Are these kids also throwing rockets at Israel?

About 700 civilians died by Isralies

They also kidnapped some Arab reporters and one was killed.

They threw a rocket at an orphanage.

They threw a rocket at a church.

They destroyed innocent people's houses, killed their children, mothers, fathers...etc

Actually, there are so many tragedies I can't really remember all of them from their huge amounts.

And if you're going to say that Hizb Allah started it, and that it's his fault, then I'll remind you that there are Lebanese prisoners that Israel has, and since they want their prisoners, this whole thing started.
    Hezb Allah didn't just wake up one day and say "Im bored, let me waste my time kidnapping two soldiers". He wants those Lebanese prisinors!!!
    Wow, are you so ignorant that you can't see or hear anything different than your opinion. Listen, think and then you can analyze. You are just building your judgements on the false facts of your lying media. At least I can read and see what Americans wright about Hizb Allah and Arabs, but you can't see what our media says.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file