too much too soon?

curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
Hey
recently i started using L'oreal Couleur experte in creme de cassis, but i needed to do my roots i couldn't find it anywhere! i had to have it done this past weekend as my best friend is getting married next weekend so i used the chocolate mousse one.
while it's ok, i don't love it like the creme de cassis one would it be too soon if i dyed it again in about a week or two?
I'll be coming to the states in August to see my man and i want my hair to be a nice color :oops:
Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c

Comments

• OctoberBaby02OctoberBaby02 Posts: 105Registered Users
    What's the difference between the two colors? And are you planning on coloring and highlighting again? That would be pretty rough on your hair if you were to do it in a week or two.
    |~*~Carly~*~ |24 yrs old|Type 2C hair|
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
    Hey
    thanks for replying, i think i was just over reacting after looking at my hair in different lights and different mirrors i realize it's not as bad as i thought just a bit darker than i would like.
    I posted on another forum and was told that color doesn't lift color so apart from wasting my money and damaging my hair i wouldn't be gaining anything.
    but yes, my plan was to color and highlight again in a couple weeks, i didn't use the highlights this time just the base colour so i may just run some more highlights through it and be done with it.
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file