hello!

melza2001melza2001 Posts: 4Registered Users
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself!
My name's melanie and I have (i think) :oops: 3B fine shoulder length curly hair. i have hennaed it red-brown.
curls seem to be a part of me, when i straighten it my friends always say i sont look like myself coz my curls are crazy like me :roll: i think thats a compliment lol
i really want to get my hair in better condition (its very dry) and i want to grow it as long as i can (before the ends start drying out, etc.)
anyway thats about all
cheers
Mel
xxx

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Administrator Posts: 742Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Melanie:

I just want to welcome you to NaturallyCurly. We're glad you found us! You'll find a lot of good advice on how to condition your hair, and plenty of product recommendations.

Michelle
    NaturallyCurly.com :D
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Welcome to NC.com, Melanie !
  • melza2001melza2001 Posts: 4Registered Users
    wow thanks for the warm welcome! :D

just to update: I did a olive oil and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/MYHoneyChild-HoneyHair-Mask-p-349.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=myhoneychild-honey-hair-mask]honey hair mask[/buylink] last night and already my curls are springing up nicer and lookier healthier! :P this is so awesome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file