Curlisto Bio Softening Results (Pix soon)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY HAIR. I just got back from Curliso 5th Ave in NYC and my hair has never looked so gorgeous! I recieved a bio softener from Alice who is a genius. My hair went from a 3C/4A (With very little 3B) To a 2B/3A. It's absolutly gorgeous. The treatment itself is sort of like a relaxer but its made of only 4% Calcium hydroxide whereas relaxers are much more. It is only semi perminant because of the percentage of chemicals in it. The rest of it is botanicals. So far I love it! I'll keep you posted. I did love my natural hair but I never felt put together with it and attactive- instead i felt 40 and unattractive. I feel gorgeous now though so it was definitely worth it! :)
*~Asia~*
All natural for the second time since October 30, 2010 after cutting the last 3-4 inches of t-laxed hair. I am learning to love and style my curly 3C/4A hair without frying it with the flat iron :mrgreen:

My goal is to have BSL hair again in 18 months! I'm a PJ and always on the look out for my Holy Grail! :laughing6:

Comments

• nubianqt86nubianqt86 Posts: 70Registered Users
    Sounds nice, glad you like it.
  • curlyplus2curlyplus2 Posts: 105Registered Users
    I would love to see pictures. I live in Florida and the heat is wreaking havoc on my hair. I am 11 months into tranisitioning and I feel like I've tried everything but the hotter it gets, the harder it is to maintain my natural hair. It's a wonder I have any with all I put it through. Glad this worked for you.
    Hair Type: 3C Natural, 3B Relaxed. I'm transitioning!

Fotki Password: curly
  • CarolineKCarolineK Posts: 46Registered Users
    how much does it cost?
    check out my hat man and peep the way I wear it
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    that's great!

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • JustJeulzJustJeulz Posts: 8Registered Users
    Wow, that sounds wonderful. How often do you have to get it done?
  • susususu Posts: 767Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    any pics? :)
  • NaturallyCurlyVixenNaturallyCurlyVixen Posts: 37Registered Users
    Sorry I've been away for so long. I get it done every 4-6 months. It cost $380 +135 for the hair cut so like $515.00 all together but it's only 2-3 times a year. It's been a month and I still love my hair. My natural hair is growing in but because the texutres are EXACTLY the same (one just looser than the other) It's no big deal at all. I guess once it really starts to grow in I'll see a bigger difference? I just added pix in my yahoo. They are terrible pix of me but pretty good ones of my hair. The only gripe i have about my hair is the length. My hair with the same texture and 6-8inches longer dry would be ideal. hehe :) It's completely dry in the pix. I over diffused it though. I'm still learning on how to style it. After I heal from my eyelid surgery I'll take some more of my hair wet, air dried, and diffused. It looks completely different each time.
    *~Asia~*
    All natural for the second time since October 30, 2010 after cutting the last 3-4 inches of t-laxed hair. I am learning to love and style my curly 3C/4A hair without frying it with the flat iron :mrgreen:

My goal is to have BSL hair again in 18 months! I'm a PJ and always on the look out for my Holy Grail! :laughing6:
  • nubianqt86nubianqt86 Posts: 70Registered Users
    Your hair looks great! They did a fantastic job!
  • NaturallyCurlyVixenNaturallyCurlyVixen Posts: 37Registered Users
    Thank you! :) I just wish it would grow 4x as fast as its growing! :)
    *~Asia~*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file