Scalp Scrubber

hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
I found this by accident and thought it looked interesting...would be good to use along with a co-wash.

http://www.superscalp.com/hair_care_brush_order.html
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadyCrazy Cat Lady Registered Users Posts: 5
    hmmmm....that does look interesting. Lately I have been thinking there has to be a better way to co-wash and was thinking about using a brush or comb on my scalp.

Thanks for posting this :D
    Jennifer
  • liv2dance4liv2dance4 Registered Users Posts: 129
    WOW - that was a cute little demo there! That is very interesting. I don't see why it would hurt?

Write back and let us know, if anyone tries it!
    3a color-treated
    Ouidad- Curl Quencher Poo/Dish, CHS Curl Keeper, Innersense Sweet Spirit and QCCC, Climate Control Gel, Tress F/X, Redken Fresh Curls Spray Gel
  • FuzzbusterFuzzbuster Registered Users Posts: 100
    I just bought 2-scalp scrubbers (hand-held) from Walgreens, 99-cents each. They are outstanding!!! I'm going to buy more. They look like the "scrubbing bubble" commercial items w/the handles. They really work the scalp as deep, or as gentle as needed (manual force). The bristles have just the right firmness without any flimsiness, I can't describe how good they feel. They're across from the cosmetic isles. I wish I knew how to post a picture, but I don't/ I found a new love in these scrubbers!! Before I was using the teeth of my plastic rat-tail, but NEVER again w/the scrubber!!
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    Thanks Fuzzbuster -- I am going to go look for these!!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
    You're welcome....
    I just stumbled onto them by accident and am soooooo glad I did. I was tired of wearing my little fingers & combs to the bone :lol: .
  • nepanthenepanthe Registered Users Posts: 292
    I have a catalog that has these scalp scrubbers. Before I order them I am going to Walgreens to see if they have them where I live.
    If you don't find them just let me know. I can mail them out to you for $1.06 (that includes tax) per brush, plus regular US Mail cost which should'nt be but a couple of dollars. Oh, and I'd have to make sure my Walgreens still have them. They had a wire-basket full last checked.
  • DumbelinaTheDaftDumbelinaTheDaft Registered Users Posts: 93
    I picked up one of the $1 scrubbers from Walgreens several days ago and I like it so much better than my fingers--it's so much more efficient, plus my fingers don't hurt afterwards. I scrub in small circular patterns and it really keeps my scalp clean.
    2c/3a
    Love: Burt's Bees Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner, Boots, BRHG
  • curlcrazy25curlcrazy25 Registered Users Posts: 111
    Oooh, those sound quite nice. I have a Walgreens less than a mile away, too! So I will ride my bike there and see if they have them.
  • ljelyljely Registered Users Posts: 11
    I just got the one from Walgreens and it feels great. :D
    Laura
    a 3A, sometimes more like 2A, living in hot and humid Mississippi
  • NatakueNatakue Registered Users Posts: 319
    i've been using this for forever for detangling in the shower. this is how i get away with not having to brush out of the shower because my hair is already clumped really well by the time i get out. i just scrunch in product and that's it. it's so much better than a comb, also...well at least , in my opinion :)
    a crazy 4a/3c mix
    o/s; thin; thready/cottony?
    http://public.fotki.com/natakue/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file