CurlTalk

Matrix Biolage ultra-hydrating conditioning balm

holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
Hi,I try a sample of the jessicurl weekly deep treatment conditioner which I love and I plan on buying a gallon in a few months.Is the matrix biolage ultra conditioning balm thick and moisturizing like jessicurl conditioner?.
[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl WDT[/buylink] is the best conditioner I have ever use......

And also is the matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm thicker than [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]jessicurl WDT[/buylink]?
Natural since Jan 2,07
I did a BC
Hair type:3C\3B
Multi-racial hair
Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:

Comments

• tinahtinah Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    there is a difference between the biolage conditioning balm and the ultra hydrating conditioning balm. The ultra balm has cones in it.

I've never used the WDT so I can't compare them but the conditioning balm is pretty thick and an extremely nice conditioner.

Just wanted to make sure you knew the difference between the two conditioning balms in case you're CG and were planning on buying one.
    CG - 3/27/09
    3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
    Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
    Styling: lube and BRHG
  • holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
    tinah wrote: »
    there is a difference between the biolage conditioning balm and the ultra hydrating conditioning balm. The ultra balm has cones in it.

I've never used the WDT so I can't compare them but the conditioning balm is pretty thick and an extremely nice conditioner.

Just wanted to make sure you knew the difference between the two conditioning balms in case you're CG and were planning on buying one.

Thanks=).I had no idea that it has allot of cones=(.I'm surprise that they'll put shea butter and other good stuff in a conditioner with cones.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

• ellageorginaellageorgina Posts: 1,511Registered Users
    It's not really that surprising - cones aren't bad per-se. They do lock in moisture. I've found a bunch of high quality conditioners with great ingredients that have cones - Ojon for example. My mum uses it all the time and always smells like it. So tempting to use it but it does contain 'cones :(
    3b-med texture-med porosity
    CG from 21-05-09 2nd try!
    Conditioners: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, Aubrey Organics GPB Protein
    Stylers: CJ CCCC, CJ AFG, KCCC
    Gel: Lavera Organic

My hair LOVES CURL JUNKIE <3 :love10:
    www.fotki.com/loopyloops.

• anatidaephobiaanatidaephobia Posts: 343Registered Users
    The cone in the ultra-hydrating balm is the A-cone. It's pretty high in the ingredient list, unfortunately.
    CG since 6/15/09 -- fine/medium texture, medium porosity

Conditioners: GTTTT, Kenra & KCKT
    DT: CJ Hibiscus Banana Deep Fix
    Styling: KCCC, KCHP, HEBE, Loma Imply
  • holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
    It's not really that surprising - cones aren't bad per-se. They do lock in moisture. I've found a bunch of high quality conditioners with great ingredients that have cones - Ojon for example. My mum uses it all the time and always smells like it. So tempting to use it but it does contain 'cones :(

I was tempted to buy ojon on ebay lol.I'm not completly CG (I think i'm called modified Cg) because I use a low poo shampoo called organic surge .I have to stay away from cones that I saw in the non of your frizziness conditioner because it made my hair go very frizzy and dry in seconds.

anatidaephobia-Oh that cone. I think it would work for me because it only has that cone.I used john frieda conditioner with that cone and the conditioner didn't mess up my hair.I must try both conditioners=).Ebay has some good deals.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Multi-racial hair