Hair Care Before Bed

MslizziaMslizzia Posts: 600Registered Users
Lately i have been just wrapping my hair in a scarf before i go to bed. The only problem is, it is matted down when i awake the next morning! I don't twist it or anything because its really not long enough to twist yet but i don't like putting water in my hair everyday to unmat it.

Is there a solution to this?

Comments

• KiffanyKiffany Posts: 11Registered Users
    what is your hair type? How do you wear your hair durring the day? There is a member that has a satin pillow and flips her hair up.
    Last relaxer: Feb 2,2009
    Currently transitioning
    Currently hovering at/above APL
    goal MBL??
  • smokindivasmokindiva Posts: 90Registered Users
    When my hair was short I would also tie it down with a scarf at night. The next morning my hair would be matted down, so I would do the following. After washing my face take my wet hands and run it on my hair. Then take about a dime/quarter size of conditioner, and run it thru my hair. Finally I would add a small amount of shea to my edges and hair, concentrating on my end. HTH and good luck! This natural 'hair thang' is a learn as you go process. Enjoy the journey.
    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
    -MLK

Loves: Henna, Amla, Rhassoul clay, avocado butter, aloe vera gel, flax seed gel and castor oil.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file