Big Brother - who is going home?

CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
I can't decide who I want out more.

The possibility of drama between Alison and Janie is intriguing, but so is the potential drama between Marcellus and Danielle!!!
I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• LisaAnnLisaAnn Posts: 436Registered Users
    Danielle annoys me, she's cocky and not in a funny way. I think Allison will cause more drama and I am all about the drama.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 279Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Unfortunately I missed Tuesday night's veto competition! I would have loved to see Janelle beat Alison. However, the show got pre-empted around 8:40 due to storms in our area! BUMMER!!!

Can't stand Alison....as Janelle would say Bye, Bye Beyotch!
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I hope it's Allison because I want her to have the humiliation of being the first out. I just can not stand that girl.

I want to like Danielle, I just think she's desperate and there's no way she can win with all that crazy showing.
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LisaAnn wrote:
    Danielle annoys me, she's cocky and not in a funny way. I think Allison will cause more drama and I am all about the drama.

I agree. Think it would be more fun to have Allison around for a while.

I kind of think maybe Danielle will be the one to go because she is the one who stirred things up with the whole idea to begin with. Of course, I am never right about these things.
    3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file