What's Better: One Child or Siblings?

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
Mom was telling me about this yesterday...interesting, but not surprising.
Here's the article...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Family/story?id=2178396&page=1
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    So recent scientific studies now show that I am not a selfish, spoiled freak of nature? Good to know. I've spent almost 35 years worrying but now I can breathe easy.

What is your poll question? Do you have siblings? Did you want siblings? Do your kids have siblings? Do you think other people should have siblings? What are you asking exactly.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    What is the point of a study like that? It seems to be restating the obvious.

I did like the line about parenting being more important than number of siblings. That got a big, "No ****, sherlock" from me.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    geeky wrote:
    So recent scientific studies now show that I am not a selfish, spoiled freak of nature? Good to know. I've spent almost 35 years worrying but now I can breathe easy.

What is your poll question? Do you have siblings? Did you want siblings? Do your kids have siblings? Do you think other people should have siblings? What are you asking exactly.
    lol...I know, right?
    Sorry I wasn't clear :oops:
    Is it better to have any only child or a child w/ siblings...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• mazeymazey Posts: 709Registered Users
    geeky wrote:
    So recent scientific studies now show that I am not a selfish, spoiled freak of nature?

I beg to differ. :wink:

I think the perfect number of children depends on the couple. If a couple decides one child is best for them, then I vote that couple should only have one.
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
  • frizzybarbiefrizzybarbie Posts: 483Registered Users
    mazey wrote:
    geeky wrote:
    So recent scientific studies now show that I am not a selfish, spoiled freak of nature?

I beg to differ. :wink:

I think the perfect number of children depends on the couple. If a couple decides one child is best for them, then I vote that couple should only have one.

My thoughts as well.
    4a pencil-sized corkscrews that are low porosity, fine, thick, & layered

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file