no bangs to compliment my curls =(

booklover13booklover13 Posts: 10Registered Users
ok, i have really nice curls, since im 3a. but i have no bangs or a parting in my hair to have a nice little short cute piece hanging in front of my face. Im probably going to get a haircut soon, but im a little scared... im thinking about going shorter than ever like Selena gomez:

hahttp://mylt.ltcdn.com/files/images/SelenaGomezBangs.jpgve medium hair in length):

but the prob is i have no bangs, and im scared i wont look good with short hair, but i really want somthing different....becuz school is starting and i dont want to be bland

please tell me, should i get a cool haircut like selena or just a little trim??

Comments

• EitakEitak Posts: 31Registered Users
    how long is your hair to start out with already? i think the selena haircut is cute, but her curls arent really 3a are they? your hair might shrink up if you get it cut and end up looking a lot shorter.

i sayyyy, get a trim when it's dry and if you're still looking for a change, go for it. or try something else, like a new hair color or highlights.
  • booklover13booklover13 Posts: 10Registered Users
    I know, i got my haircut the other day and the hair cutter person said to not go to short so i got nice long layers and cute bangs, so when my hair dries it doesnt frizz up

thank you for the advice! =)
  • tengoRizostengoRizos Posts: 195Registered Users
    could you post pictures? give other curlys an idea for a cut.
    2c/3a mix and very fine, normal porosity
    Shampoo: Loreal EverSleek Sulfate-free (Only 1 or 2x a week)

CoWash Suave Naturals Coconut or VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze

Rinse Out: Giovanni 2chic Avocado and Olive Oil or GVPCB

Leave in: More Suave Naturals Coconut or GVPCB Always diluted with water/epsom salt spray

Products: AG Re:coil with EcoStyler Olive Oil gel or HETT gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file