Bi RaCiAL CurLiEs!!!

PeaceLove&CurlsPeaceLove&Curls Posts: 7Registered Users
Heyy! So I found a product that was amazingly great with my 3b biracial curls! I was really hesitant to try the Curls products, but boy am I glad I did.
They are discontinuing their Goddess Glaze...which is like a curl definer with hold && they had it for $7. I purchased it, recieved it 2 days later and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!
It was GREAT..and did exactly what it says. Gave me a soft hold with no crunch and defined those curls like no other. Plus, the line is ALL Organic!
I requested some samples too b/c they provide 3 samples upon request with each order.
I got: Curls Geles'c, Curl Ecstacy Conditoner and Quenched Curls.
The Geles'c was great too!! Paired with the Goddess glaze, I never wanted to put my hair back in a ponytail! The Quenched Curls smelled AMAZING and was a revitilizer spray. Haven't tried the conditioner yet!
But you guys should def look on their to see which products work best with your hair type and purchase atleast 1!!
If you decide to purchase...use my REF. CODE! NF815PNK
And let me know how you like them!!

Comments

• AlannahAngelAlannahAngel Posts: 529Registered Users
    Cool I'm glad you like the goddess glaze!! I feel like trying their WHOLE line but I know my cash balance just isnt gonna agree w/ that =\ I want to try their coconut sublime condish though, just for the smell, I luv everything coconut! I prob won't try anything out now because my hair regimen is working out well atm but I might look into it one day =] I'm a natural 3b too btw, 3a-3b something like that
    xoxo
    ~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
    ~~~
    Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
    Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
    ~~~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file