CurlTalk

I'm just sick and tired of it!!

curliitommii curliitommii Posts: 139Registered Users
....of my relaxed ends that is..so I BC'D!! :bounce::toothy8:

on one hand...I've never had my hair this short since I came out the womb...and I don't know if it fits me..but on the other hand..I'm done with dealing with the two textures! Just wash and go! yaaaayyyy

this is what my hair looks like after six months of new growth:flower:

*** I just updated my fotki! /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmembers.fotki.com%2Fms-curls%2F" class="Popup ***

Comments

• mixededmixeded Posts: 381Registered Users
    lookin good! congratulations on you big chop!! :hello1:
    :duckie: Fotki!
    Last relaxer: Feb. 2008
    Big Chop:
    Jan. 2009
  • GermanCurlyGermanCurly Posts: 123Registered Users
    Congratulations! You look really beautiful!!!
    mother-tongue: German:tongue3: - sorry for the mistakes I'll make!!!
    3c/4a
    Last relaxer: August 14, 2008
    BC: July 11, 2009
    Fotki - PM for PW or leave a message in my guestbook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

event.png
  • jam6352jam6352 Posts: 99Registered Users
    It fits you perfectly! Congratulations!
    Low-Poo: Hairveda's Shampoo Bar
    Co- Wash: Suave Professionals
    Rinse-out Conditioners: HE LTR , GF Triple Nutrition, Lustrasilk Shea/Mango Cholesterol
    Deep Conditioner: Lustrasilk S/M Cholesterol + honey, EVOO, coconut oil

Moisturizers:
    Hairveda's 3-n-1 Creme & Blended Beauty's Curl Styling Lotion

• Sapphire_ChicSapphire_Chic Posts: 189Registered Users
    mega pretty!! congrats on the bc
    Henna and shea butter. Next to try are shampoos bars (still <3 baking soda)
    Fotki personal 'NO centre parting for the rest of the year' challenge

event.png

weight.png
  • curliitommii curliitommii Posts: 139Registered Users
    awww thanx guys! I'm still a little uncomfortable..my boyfriend hasn't seen me yet YIKES! lol but now I get to try all those styles like the bantu knot outs and twist outs!
  • drasdras Posts: 175Registered Users
    Looks really good. You also have a lot of growth for 6 months.

Congrats on the BC.

dras
  • _Analyze__Analyze_ Posts: 61Registered Users
    congrats! im currently transitioning again! i relaxed my hair back in april b/c of my current pregnancy but now im missing my curls!
    thick, curly & coily
    na-tu-ral since nov. 04'

• NamunNamun Posts: 113Registered Users
    Congratulations! You look beautiful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people”
    Chinese Proverbs quote
  • preddy_blakkpreddy_blakk Posts: 39Registered Users
    Congrats on your BC...very pretty and alot of growth!

event.png

Last Relaxer: 10/18/2008

Probable BC : 10/10/2010
  • GeminiSignGeminiSign Posts: 156Registered Users
    WOAH! Gorgeous! You're silly if you don't see that it totally suits you. No idea why, but when girls have short hair it makes them look so pretty and full of life. Even if they're frowning.

Thanks for posting this btw, because I want my hair to be your legnth.. but I didn't know how long it would take. And I didn't want to transition for too long.
    Woo!! I did the Big Chop!

:wav:

I didn't like it at first, but now I pretty much love it. :] I'm currently protective styling to get to shoulder length ASAP, so I don't get to enjoy it that much :dontknow:

Thanx ladies! :-) yea im slowly but surely getting used to it..and guess what? I have second day hair!!

I cowashed with V05 strawberries and cream, put in Cantu shea butter and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] yesterday and it looked nice, but today is the first day that I woke up and it looked just like it did the day before! :-D I'm sooo happy!
  • JustKitty6JustKitty6 Posts: 32Registered Users
    Congratulations on your BC!!!!
    I have a question though. When you were transitioning did you just let your hair grow? Or did you do little 'hair growing tips'? Like massaging your scalp or taking vitamins?

I didn't like it at first, but now I pretty much love it. :] I'm currently protective styling to get to shoulder length ASAP, so I don't get to enjoy it that much :dontknow:

• va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    Congratulations! It's really cute.
    I'm like really really really bad at taking vitamins :-(

the whole swallow pill thing is really hard for me..so what I did was I just kept it conditioned the whooollee time lol

Now since I cut i'm taking vitamins...or trying to ...really is it necessary to take them three times a day? BLAH :hmph:
  • KurleeEdnaKurleeEdna Posts: 714Registered Users
    Congratulations! :wav:
    You're hair looks beautiful and I think it looks great on you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
    - Charlie Brown
    HEY!!! Follow me at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fkurleeedna" class="Popup
  • godgavemecurls82godgavemecurls82 Posts: 158Registered Users
    i think it looks very cute. the pixie look (that's what i call them) make's women look very youthful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm like really really really bad at taking vitamins :-(

the whole swallow pill thing is really hard for me..so what I did was I just kept it conditioned the whooollee time lol

Now since I cut i'm taking vitamins...or trying to ...really is it necessary to take them three times a day? BLAH :hmph:
    Oh, ok xD. Blah, I hate pills too. Makes me feel un-natural.. it's like forcing something down my throat. Icky :thumbdown: That's a good idea to condition all the time. Your hair looks really healthy and cute in the pics.

i think it looks very cute. the pixie look (that's what i call them) make's women look very youthful.

really? my bf and my mother actually really like my hair I'm slightly growing into it..since I'm playing with it and trying new styles :-D I might post more pics so u can see what I came up with!

and to GeminiSign....yea pills should not be necessary i skipped the last two days lol im horrible I know!
  • AR010AR010 Posts: 30Registered Users
    Congrats!!! its so cute!
    BC: March 20, 2010 -Took a long 17.5 months but I made it!!!
    last relaxer: October 2008
  • Crazy Kinky CurlyCrazy Kinky Curly Posts: 116Registered Users
    Wow, it looks great. I've been transitioning for about 6 months too and I'm so sick of my relaxed ends...I'm feeling inspired by your pics :)
  • sevendaiissevendaiis Posts: 54Registered Users
    It looks awesome! I wish I could pull off short hair, but it'll make me look much younger (which isn't good when you're a teenager)
    2c-3a :clown:
    Last straighten: 27th Febuary 2010
    Curly Since: 18th March 2010 (second time around)
    Trying CG (properly) soon. Last year's attempt failed, provoking straightening.
    I love Ballet! <3
    :blob:
  • blessedhimeblessedhime Posts: 1,458Registered Users
    Congratulations. It looks really cute. I hope that mine looks as cute when I cut at the end of the month. Have fun!
    Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Relaxer: July 31st, 2008
    BC: 14th August, 2009
    Favourite Product Line: None at the moment
    HGs: Amla, brahmi, maka, neem, hibiscus and fenugreek powders.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nada101nada101 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Your hair looks amazing
    Hair Stats
    Started Transition: March 2008
    Ended Transition: March 2010
    Transitioned for: 2 years

event.png
  • SweetpeasSweetpeas Posts: 58Registered Users
    Congratulations on your big chop. You have beautiful texture and might I add lots of healthy growth for only 6-months. You go girl!!!
    Currently Transitioning!!!
    Co-Wash 2x per week: PM The Detangler
    Scalp Cleanser 1x per month: V05 Con mixed w/ Brown Sugar
    Leave-In: PM The Conditioner Leave-In
    Styling Gel Staple: PM Spray Gel
  • ailemacailemac Posts: 32Registered Users
    Looooving it....beautiful curls. Congrats on the BC!
    Last Relaxer : Nov. 2008
    BC: Sept. 5, 2009

CG & Loving it!:love4:

• dommodommo Posts: 11Registered Users
    Beautiful curls!!!
    "Live everyday as it is your last'