We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Anyone know of any vintage shops???

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
Hi Girls!! tongue.gif

I am coming to live in London in Sept and i love clothes such as the ones Sarah Jessica Parker wears-that vintage look is soo cool :P

When we went to Nottingham we found loads of vintage shops with second hand (but clean and good) clothes and shoes and you had to root through-it was great!!! smile.gif

Does anyone know of any shops like that in London?? confused.gif

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    hey sam! yes i do know of some.. arghh, gotta go, parking meter... i'll tell you tomorrow!! biggrin.gif
    sam, you should check out portobello road - down the far end (ie away from notting hill gate tube) there are a couple of vintage clothing shops. there's also one near notting hill tube, on pembridge road, but it's ridiculously expensive.

i went to camden market on saturday and saw one there, although i did not go in... hey when you come to london we must go searching for more together!! smile.gif
    Yeah!!!We'll have to have a shopping trip but i will be a poor student so i mustn't take advantage of my overdraft!! biggrin.gif

I just love searching through and finding neat old things!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file