Makeup suggestions..........

briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
I am the type of person I dont wear makeup daily. And just recently I started to wear makeup daily. So you could say I am not very familiar with all the products. I have been wearing Covergirl Advanced Radiance foundation and pressed powder and a little eyeliner and mascara. Well since doing this my skin has been unbelievable oily.... I have never had this problem with my skin. At first I thought maybe it was my sunscreen but there are days where I only wear my sunscreen and have no problems with oil. I was just looking for some suggestions for makeup that wouldnt do this to my skin. TIA :D
.png

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    bare minerals or MAC! and don't cake them on.
    3b-3c CG
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    blush wrote:
    bare minerals or MAC! and don't cake them on.

Where can I get either of those? Department store?
    .png
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    Bare minerals: stores like ULTA and Sephora, but you can also get them online or on television.
    MAC: it depends on where you live. http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/door/finder.tmpl
    3b-3c CG
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like Maybelline Pure Makeup. It has no oil in it so that might help you.

http://www.maybelline.com/whatsnew/newproduct.aspx?prodID=254
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
    I use Neutrogena Clean Tint (a medicated and very sheer foundation containing slycilic acid) or Neutrogena Mineral Sheers (a powder foundation). I have *very* oily skin, and while neither of these stops that (nothing really does), they don't aggravate it which says a lot. They're also hypoallergenic.
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    http://a-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com/
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    Bare Minerals all the way! It is the bomb! I live in hot and humid Florida and it is the only thing that doesn't clog my pores or slide off my face. Love, love, love Bare Minerals. I have been using it since 99 or 2000. I would never go back to liquid, ick. Sorry if I sound like an infomerical. :lol:
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Well today I went to Ulta and bought their mineral makeup. It was really fun they did me all up with their makeup I really loved the look. So Im hoping this will help with the oilyness. My concern is in this Texas heat...will it last all day. We'll see :D:D
    .png
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    Cover Girl also makes a very nice tinted moisturizer.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file