Mehandi Shampoo Bars vs.Chagrin Valley

alsaxonalsaxon Registered Users Posts: 734
Has anyone used both can you compare? I've only used Chagrin. Yesterday was my first time. I'm tempted to try the Mehandi but it is twice the price.
Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Comments

• mzmillionmzmillion Registered Users Posts: 874
    I've only used Chagrin also...and I love them. The prices are fantastic, and you get so many varieties to choose from. I love the Rosemary and Lavendar the best so far....

I'm not even tempted to use the Menhandi soaps so....
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• OnyxCabeloOnyxCabelo Registered Users Posts: 1,767
    I'm a huge fan of Chagrin Valley shampoo bars - they are awesome!!! I love the babassu marshmallow! And I agree with mzmillion, the price is definitely right:thumbup:!
    Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
    BC: July 21, 2008
    Hair: Coarse, low porosity, iii.

Certified Denirophile:love5:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein
  • NubianCoilsNubianCoils Registered Users Posts: 2,149
    mzmillion wrote: »
    I've only used Chagrin also...and I love them. The prices are fantastic, and you get so many varieties to choose from. I love the Rosemary and Lavendar the best so far....

I'm not even tempted to use the Menhandi soaps so....

Ditto. Mehandi's bars don't sound nearly as delicious as Chagrin Valley's. :tongue8: And they have so many bars to choose from, I'm not going to be bored ordering anytime soon. I plan to try out as many as possible! I just got my first order of samples in today and they smell sooooo good!!
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
  • alsaxonalsaxon Registered Users Posts: 734
    Hey ladies,

The chagrin bars are making my hair feel wierd that is why i was considering mehandi but it may be shampoo bars period that i don't like:dontknow:
    Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file