Coppola Keratin vs. Texeira Keratin

andrealc44andrealc44 Posts: 1Registered Users
I've had 2 Coppola keratin treatments and just had my first Marcia Texeira. Have not yet finished the 4 day no-wash period, but already the products feel different to me. Does anyone have an opinion about which works best? Which lasts longer? THANKS! :happy5:

Comments

• stragglerstraggler Posts: 31Registered Users
    I have only had the MT treatment once and am at 6 weeks now and it is still fabulous. I will be curious to see if anyone has first hand experience with both.

I was researching a salon in Portland that does MT and they had tried a number of different treatments and settled on it as the best BKT in their opinion.

I wonder if anyone has tried both?
  • emmaluluemmalulu Posts: 1Registered Users
    I have an appointment to have Keratin done, but I do not to become straight. I just don't want to be frizzy anymore andI want to have consistant texture in my curls. Will this treatment make my hair straight?
  • stragglerstraggler Posts: 31Registered Users
    emmalulu wrote: »
    I have an appointment to have Keratin done, but I do not to become straight. I just don't want to be frizzy anymore andI want to have consistant texture in my curls. Will this treatment make my hair straight?

It made mine very straight so I would say yes. The wave is starting to come back now after two months but it is still straighter than it ever has been. I wanted straight so I am thrilled but if you don't then I would talk to your stylist before having it done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file