50% off jessicurl at petra

curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Registered Users Posts: 1,180
hey all
just wanted to let you know I noticed today that jessicurl is 50% off at petra.

full sized products are around $12 instead of $24 and even the trial packs are on sale.

They had a pretty decent range - but I believe there is limited scents?

I resisted buying anything just yet, but the highpoint store still had alot of stock so I don't believe there is a need to rush.

if any of you don't have a petra near you but would like to try or get some products just let me know and I will happily buy them and send them to you. :D
2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.

Comments

• AlannahAngelAlannahAngel Registered Users Posts: 529
    hey all
    just wanted to let you know I noticed today that jessicurl is 50% off at petra.

full sized products are around $12 instead of $24 and even the trial packs are on sale.

They had a pretty decent range - but I believe there is limited scents?

I resisted buying anything just yet, but the highpoint store still had alot of stock so I don't believe there is a need to rush.

if any of you don't have a petra near you but would like to try or get some products just let me know and I will happily buy them and send them to you. :D
    KOOL! Jessicurl finally in AUS =] nah I wont get any but it's good to know that all the US curlies aren't hogging up the good stuff lolz I think Petra is only in melbourne but I'll check, I'm in Perth btw
    ~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
    ~~~
    Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
    Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
    ~~~

• reegsreegs Registered Users Posts: 50
    I just bought Aloeba Daily Cond, Too Shea, Rockin' Ringlets and Confident Coils from the Bourke St store. I'm so excited about using them!

Hopefully they will give me some results, especially the conditioners. I've had a protein overload thats left my hair feeling rather frazzled.

It'll be interesting to see how they work with Melb weather.
    3B, Fine texture, normal or low porosity (I'm not sure)

Co-Wash - Say Yes to Cucumbers
    Conditioner - Tresemme Naturals
    DT - Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturising Conditioner
    Products - Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion, Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution

Others I've used in the past:
    Conditioner - DeLorenzo Rejuven8 Condtioner
    Products - Sunsilk Curl Booster, Joico Joilotion, Garnier Fructis Styling Gel Endurance 24h
  • curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Registered Users Posts: 1,180
    jessicurl was one of the first products I tried - i bought the sample kit. I used it last winter in melb with decent results (I'd just started cg so they were the best hair days yet back then)

reegs - if your hair is a little under the weather atm just be careful with RR and CC as they both contain mag sulfate which a lot of curlies find drying (i can use quiet alot as long as I use a good conditioner.. lucky me!)

i looove the too shea - it's a usual in my routine (should pick up some more!) I wasn't keen on the cleanser, and haven't tried the Aloeba Daily Cond.

I'm still contemplating whether to buy some products and stock up for when my hair is long enough to use again, as I already have a haud in my bathroom cupboard.
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

http://public.fotki.com/curlywurlygurly/
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.
  • reegsreegs Registered Users Posts: 50
    Thanks for the advice. I used the conditioners this morning, they felt so much better on my hair. My ends still need a lot of TLC but the roots and mid lengths feel better.

I'll avoid the styling products for a while and continue with the ones I already have until my hair is in better shape.

I can honestly say my hair has always been healthy, it's only been in the last couple of months that I've struggle to maintain it. I thinks it comes down to moving interstate, health and stress. Not to mention recently going blonde (hair dyes can be so damaging). I'm really keen to get my hair back into shape.
    3B, Fine texture, normal or low porosity (I'm not sure)

Co-Wash - Say Yes to Cucumbers
    Conditioner - Tresemme Naturals
    DT - Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturising Conditioner
    Products - Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets Styling Potion, Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution

Others I've used in the past:
    Conditioner - DeLorenzo Rejuven8 Condtioner
    Products - Sunsilk Curl Booster, Joico Joilotion, Garnier Fructis Styling Gel Endurance 24h

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file