Core Rhythms workout DVD

vivasmomvivasmom Posts: 312Registered Users
Anyone succumbed to this infomercial? Latin Dance champions who made a workout DVD?
Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.

Comments

• brown_bunnybrown_bunny Posts: 51Registered Users
    Yeah, I want to know this too. My mom and I were thinking of getting it.
    My hair is stubborn, resilient, and not willing to conform to society's standards..
    Just like me
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    bump.

I'm curious about these videos, too. One of the things that really interests me is that you can change views. For me, it's always so difficult to follow some of the moves facing someone. Like, when they say go right, do you go to your right or their right (which is opposite of yours)?

maybe I'm just not coordinated enough!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Way late to the game, but I have two sets of these.

I like them. They can be pretty up tempo. Some of the moves are pretty fast, and i had to watch the help/instructional section to see what was going on in a slower motion.

To me, this is something like high speed bellydance. The moves are all moves that I've had in bellydance classes, but much much faster, and a different foot position.

It does give a decent cardio workout, and it's fun. I like the music. Sometimes the accent on the blonder one makes me wonder what she is saying, but it's still understandable for the most part.

On the downside, I can see someone messing up their low back if they arent' careful. Not much in the way of safety warnings is given.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • msjaimmsjaim Posts: 948Registered Users
    bump.. I just ordered this.. any one else have any reviews
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought it off ebay for $20.
    I started out great-it really is a fun workout!
    I did it for about 3 weeks,and then,like every other fitness thing I try-quit.
    No motivation.
    I am hoping to start again someday:)
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • tgreyztgreyz Posts: 1,627Registered Users
    I was just about to post and ask if anyone has these. Saw the infomercial over the weekend and it looks fun. Although I always feel like such a dork when using exercise videos.
    3b or 3c curls | My Fotki
    combo2.gif________________________________________________

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file