Favorite hair cut pics

chgurlsngchgurlsng Posts: 137Registered Users
I am looking for ways that wavies look best. Could anyone post pics of their favorite hair cut? I am about to chop off a few inches because of some minor damage and I would like some cute ideas ;).

-Char

Comments

• UP LisaUP Lisa Posts: 98Registered Users
    I don't have any ideas for you, but just wanted to say that your hair is beautiful!!!
    2b. Dark Golden Blond. Very fine texture. Medium thickness. Thrilled to find waves!!!
  • chgurlsngchgurlsng Posts: 137Registered Users
    Oh, thanks!! I wasn't expecting that.... :oops: :oops:
  • frizzbombfrizzbomb Posts: 56Registered Users
    argh! I'm not sure I know how to post a photo or add a link. I saw a photo of Kyra Sedgwick in the NY times and loved her hair in it! I hope the links work.

Also, the lead singer from Rilo Kiley (Jenny Lewis) has great wavy hair. (if 2nd link works)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/10/arts/television/10clos.html

http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2006/feb/jenny_lewis/jenny_twins200.jpg
    Extremely fine 2b/3a. My frizz has tamed considerably but, I still have my "moments."
    Currently liking:
    TJs Nourish, Set Me Up, Curl Keeper and Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana deep fix.

password: wavy
  • chgurlsngchgurlsng Posts: 137Registered Users
    Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for!
  • ShandyShandy Posts: 3Registered Users
    Those are all lovely ladies with lovely hair, but most of them are curling iron curls. Not natural waves. They may have natural waves, but that's not what your're seeing. You can tell because in many of them the tops of the hair are smooth and shiny straight, and the curl starts much lower.
  • frizzbombfrizzbomb Posts: 56Registered Users
    most of them are curling iron curls. Not natural waves. They may have natural waves, but that's not what your're seeing. You can tell because in many of them the tops of the hair are smooth and shiny straight, and the curl starts much lower.

I think the curling iron part is probably true although, my hair is straight on top and then curls a bit lower all by itself. Most of us will never look like celebrities anyway but, its good for ideas.
    Extremely fine 2b/3a. My frizz has tamed considerably but, I still have my "moments."
    Currently liking:
    TJs Nourish, Set Me Up, Curl Keeper and Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana deep fix.

password: wavy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file