kinky curly spiral spritz anyone? (crossposted in 3b forum)

subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
has anyone tried it? if so, did you like it?

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I thought I did a thread on it in the Spring when I first used it, but can't seem to find it. I like it a lot. It really isn't a "spritz." It's a stream. I "stream" a little on my hands and smooth down afternoon canopy frizz. It's also good as a product for wet hair. I like it better than Curls Gel-les'c.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    i did a search before i posted this and couldnt find anything. :(
    does it leave your hair feeling or looking product-y? i plan on trying it out on the munchkin and i like her hair to not look and/or feel like it has product in it.
    Haven't had an issue with it looking of feeling producty.
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kellygreen49kellygreen49 Posts: 625Registered Users
    kathymack-
    Do you think I could get away with not using a spray bottle for the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Spiral-Spritz-p-915.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Kinky-Curly-Sprial-Spritz-Natural-Styling-Serum]KC Spiral Spritz[/buylink] you gave me? I have a spray bottle, but I'll just be applying it with my hands anyways...
    3A~fine texture
    Cleanser: GiovanniTTTT, Deva Low Poo
    Condish: Deva One C, GiovanniTTTT, GVP Balm
    Styler: Deva ArcANGELL, HESMU, AG Mousse Gel
    Want to try: CJ Gellie, Hand Dry Hair Glove, BRHG
    I <3 second day hair :iconbiggrin:
    Call me a Curltalk Otaku. ~MirCurls
    http://public.fotki.com/kellygreen49/
    PW curlyhair
    Image301-1.jpg curls1-1.jpg
    kathymack-
    Do you think I could get away with not using a spray bottle for the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Spiral-Spritz-p-915.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Kinky-Curly-Sprial-Spritz-Natural-Styling-Serum]KC Spiral Spritz[/buylink] you gave me? I have a spray bottle, but I'll just be applying it with my hands anyways...

It's so thick, I spray it into my hands and smooth it on.
    SE PA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like this product, but only once I started using it like a serum. I spray it on my hand and then scrunch it in my hair after I've applied all my styling products and before diffusing.

It seems to provide that extra barrier against frizz. I use it the same way I use the Curls Gel-les'c
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file