Hair Cut?

KaboomKaboom Posts: 14Registered Users
My hair is quite long at the moment probably to the middle of my back, and I've always had it rather long, and I'm itching for a change.
I may get it cut to.. a bit below my shoulders as I know it will dry to above my shoulders.
But the thing is, I'm not sure wether or not to do it?
I don't really like changing my hairstyle, I get pretty worried whenever I get my haircut, so I'm scared I'll choose the wrong style.
So should I do it?
Also any own stories on cutting your hair short would be much appreciated
100% frizz-mania
:confused4:

Comments

• CurlyHazeCurlyHaze Posts: 295Registered Users
    I too am itching to get a hair cut, but am on this kind of personal challenge not to cut my hair for one whole year I started on January 4th. My hair is now a little past bsl.

My suggestion to you is to find a style that you think would really look good on you a realistic one i mean see it on someone whose texture is the same as yours. then when you go in, provided you can find a stylist you trust. make sure they are really really clear on what you want, I have heard so many horror stories on here about girls getting butchered. If you cannot find something you absolutely love then don't get it cut until you do.

good luck to you.
    Very Thick dry 3b BSL.
    Fine, medium porosity
    Right now I am using GVP conditioning balm for cowash and RO,
    my hair loves protein.
    for styling my base is BRHG I can use it alone but prefer with Curl Keeper. I sulphate poo once a month or so as needed.
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyHaze/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file