CurlTalk

Found a cheap microfibre towel!!!

AlannahAngelAlannahAngel Posts: 529Registered Users
ALLELUIA I was browsing in woolworths yesterday and for some new gel and condish when I browsed through the sponges/nail brushes sort of bathroom section you know where you buy the face towels in the beauty/shampoo section. There was a white microfibre towel on sale for about $6.30-ish over there! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I can understand why they rave on about these towels because I tried it and my curls are so fabulous and defined! It's nice and long too so you can plop if you want to. If you don't already own a mf towel go buy it my fellow aussies but if you want to stick to the t shirt, go ahead. I'm just saying that the towel is 1000x better than my old tee.
xoxo
~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
~~~
Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
~~~

Comments

• Lily123Lily123 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Thanks AlannahAngel, I picked one up too - great size. I also bought the Sunsilk Curl Booster and I'm really liking it.
  • AlannahAngelAlannahAngel Posts: 529Registered Users
    Lily123 wrote: »
    Thanks AlannahAngel, I picked one up too - great size. I also bought the Sunsilk Curl Booster and I'm really liking it.
    Yea they're cool, I haven't tried them 4 plopping but I just don't plop LOL I also lurve my sunsilk curl booster too, I cant believe I haven't really heard much about it on these boards, it rocks
    ~ BIG *sexy* CURLS ~
    ~~~
    Conditioner/Co-wash/Leave-in: Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair/Organic Instinct
    Styler: Garnier Fructis 24-H
    ~~~