Culture 7 Day Relaxer

mochalatta408mochalatta408 Curl NeophytePosts: 214Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hey Ladies!

I love my natural hair but just out of curiosity I wanted to know if anyone has heard of the Culture brand 7 Day relaxer that promises give softer silkier hair for a week.

Im willing to experiment with this but Im afraid it'll have lasting horrible consequences if I do. Has anyone heard about this? What do you think?

The ingredients that Im not familiar with are: vp/va copolymer, propylene glycol, Diceetyldimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Amodimethicone, Tridiceth12, Centrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose....Im tired of writing and by now the ingredients shouldn't be so important...lol.

Hope to hear from you soon![/code]
3c/4a, thick cottony/silky little spiral curls. Loves moisture, hates cones...www.beijaflornaturals.com

Comments

• soon2bsoon2b Posts: 220Registered Users
    I'm new to this board and i am sure by now u may have tried the product, but here is my review. I bought the 7 day relaxer with high hopes...DON"T...It is a god detangler, but for me that was it. I have 3b-4a hair.
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
  • mochalatta408mochalatta408 Curl Neophyte Posts: 214Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I finally tried it and it was pretty crappy. It had no effect and made my hair dry. eh.
    3c/4a, thick cottony/silky little spiral curls. Loves moisture, hates cones...www.beijaflornaturals.com
  • yodieyodie Posts: 9Registered Users
    Have either of you ladies tried any other type of hair softener/relaxer? I want to find something that will help relax my 4a curls, but nothing as harsh as a perm.

Love to hear your ideas.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file