Mrs. Judy Sanford- My Governor's Wife

Nyla-CoilsNyla-Coils Posts: 83Registered Users
When these things come out, as they always do! You will notice the wife, is by his (adulterating) side. I am particularly proud of Judy. She is saying that she is standing by his side. However at the press conference, she was noticeably NOT!

In the south, cheating is common. Some phrases that I have heard from women of color and those that aren't is ...ALL MEN CHEAT! :disgust:

Mrs. Sanford.. thank you for allowing the nation to see that you won't tolerate any foolishness.

She put him OUT and was not there (at the conference)! and we all know that he asked her to be there!

I think her absence spoke volumes! So, Mrs Sanford hold your head up high!

I salute you! :salute:

Any thoughts, anyone?
I love my curls!

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Good for her!

The "stand by your man" policy really irritates me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Me, too!
    Good for her...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• Nyla-CoilsNyla-Coils Posts: 83Registered Users
    Redceltic..my dad was from Pittsburgh! and I agree the stand by your man - only sounds good when it is being sang in a song!

WilePECoyote- it is so great for her! When all these other politicans have their wives there! I think what she did spoke VOLUMES! :thumbright:
    I love my curls!
  • anonymous_22139anonymous_22139 Posts: 659Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Jenny Sanford is a beauty. It looks like she might be a curlie too!

jenny-sanford.jpg
  • Nyla-CoilsNyla-Coils Posts: 83Registered Users
    Kitschy... - Mrs Sanford's a curly...A girl after my own heart..Bless her heart!

May the curls be with her! :thumbright:
    I love my curls!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes, good for her not to stand by his rambling pity party self. Eliot Spitzer's wife - remember how frikkin' miserable she looked?
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Nyla-Coils wrote: »
    Redceltic..my dad was from Pittsburgh! and I agree the stand by your man - only sounds good when it is being sang in a song!

WilePECoyote- it is so great for her! When all these other politicans have their wives there! I think what she did spoke VOLUMES! :thumbright:
    :thumbright:
    lol..that really is a good song, only Tammy Wynette can do...b/c I'd kick his ass to the curb...lol
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    isn't she taking him back though?
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • godgavemecurls82godgavemecurls82 Posts: 158Registered Users
    he said that the argentinian woman is his soul mate. and that he is willing to work hard on their marriage anyway after he said that. he could not get away with that with me. i would tell him "go on with your soul mate then."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    Good for her on not putting up with his ****.

I don't think cheating is any more common in the South than it is elsewhere?! <shrug> I'm from southern KY... I just assumed it was pretty common everywhere. :)
    DPTFm5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file