Checking "New Posts" -- does it show from the list that I already posted in thread?

SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
I know that some forums show a dot, or a check-mark or something in the list of "new posts" or "today's posts" to show that you have already posted in that thread. I am not seeing this indicator, if it exists, here at NC.com.

Can someone tell me if NC.com forums have this functionality? I could have sworn they did. It would save a ton of time knowing if I already chimed in on a topic; otherwise I have to search within the thread for my posts, etc. Or I repeat myself in the same thread. :(

Thanks for letting me know.
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    They do have the check mark if you are subscribed to a thread--it should be automatic if you've posted. I'm always "gleaning" my subscriptions if the topic has run it's course with me.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file