Cosmetology graduation gift...

JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
My younger sister is graduating from cosmetology school next week and I'd like to get her something. This is her college graduation, so I want it to be something special, but I'm not really sure what to get her. She'll be working as a hair stylist once she's licensed, so I thought it would be cool to either get her something that would be useful once she's working, or something related to her profession in some way. Any ideas?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    A professional style hair dryer, like a Chi?
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    She will need pretty much everything for her station--scissors, good hair dryer, diffuser, professional flat iron, combs, brushes, organizer thingy for her tools, etc--but I imagine she already had to buy most of those things for beauty school. What about a gift card to a professional beauty supply?

ETA: I'm thinking gift card would be better anyway because she gets more bang for her buck that you would since she can go to the licensed-beauticians-only beauty supplies and she gets a discount at the other ones.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file