Is it possible to grow out bangs

SuperCurly353SuperCurly353 Posts: 31Registered Users
I have kinda long bangs i wish they would grow longer bit they havent grown in a year is there any way i can get them to grow a little longer
I have 3b course hair in dire need of help

Follow me on twitter: Erin353

Comments

• sevendaiissevendaiis Posts: 54Registered Users
    Pretty sure it is, I'm not sure why your bangs aren't growing..do they have split ends?
    2c-3a :clown:
    Last straighten: 27th Febuary 2010
    Curly Since: 18th March 2010 (second time around)
    Trying CG (properly) soon. Last year's attempt failed, provoking straightening.
    I love Ballet! <3
    :blob:
  • SuperCurly353SuperCurly353 Posts: 31Registered Users
    umm yeah sometimes i have split ends but i dont think i do now:albino:

• AlexandraAlexandra Posts: 25Registered Users
    a few months ago i got a horrible haircut, it was super short, to my chin with bangs not side bangs regular bangs, i hated it and now im growing out super long. :D the rest of my hair grew really fast but my bangs are having a little harder time. i used to straighten them a lot so now they have a hard time growing, now i just let them be and clip them back, the ends of hair break off sometimes so spray them with a leave in conditioner and i also found that the deep conditioning works too and it makes your hair super soft, i use garnier deep conditioner it comes in a jar. hope that helps :D
    ~*~
    growing out this summer!
    type 2b 2c

visit my art page :)
    http://happywatrmelon.deviantart.com/

event.png
  • SuperCurly353SuperCurly353 Posts: 31Registered Users
    Alexandra wrote: »
    a few months ago i got a horrible haircut, it was super short, to my chin with bangs not side bangs regular bangs, i hated it and now im growing out super long. :D the rest of my hair grew really fast but my bangs are having a little harder time. i used to straighten them a lot so now they have a hard time growing, now i just let them be and clip them back, the ends of hair break off sometimes so spray them with a leave in conditioner and i also found that the deep conditioning works too and it makes your hair super soft, i use garnier deep conditioner it comes in a jar. hope that helps :D
    I use that 2 but i thought it had cones in it

• sarahb1396sarahb1396 Posts: 169Registered Users
    Cones are def. bad if you arent using a sulfate shampoo and if u are than the shampoo is bad anyway. Bangs take longer to grow since they are in front of you and get the most damage from weather and stuff. I heard castor oil helps grow hair but i havent tried it myself. try cutting the split ends off if u have any
    ~3a, normal porosity, normal texture, med density:toothy9:~
    ~My hair loves aloe vera gel and honey!:love1:~

~Right now my fav products are KKKC and vo5
    ~Hair twins with curlcutie!!:blob3:~

~My Fotki! pw curlyswirly:read2:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file