Would light aburn look good on me or just plain horrible???

Luvs her curlsLuvs her curls Posts: 2Registered Users
I couldnt upload a pic of me because it was to many gbs. So here is a person with a similiar haircolor to mine. http://www.womenshairstylesonline.com/Hair/Gallery/Long_Brown_Hair_96353.jpg
Mine only looks a little different because i have highlights of blonde and red in mine from over a year ago that are almost completely faded. Her face tone is even simliar but i have freckles. I have more across my nose and my check than anywhere else but i do have a few scattered on my forehead. But anyways i love them to death and i would hate if didnt have them. The color i want is this http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#page=top{nav|media:_blank|overlayroductdetail//objectid+HCo12_23//|diagnostic|main:searchresult//keyword+dark%20auburn//|userdata//d+d//} Isaw t at walmart and fell in love with it. I wouldnt use the box i would get it professionally done. But do you think it would look good or not. I have been trying to change my look. I found my makeup and i found my tan, and i even is starting to fine my body i want but now my hair needs a different color.

Ps i am 15 if that helps :)

Comments

• pinkapaloozapinkapalooza Posts: 54Registered Users
    I was totally thinking the same thing! I love the Gilmore Girls and fell in love with Rory's hair color in the new season. I want the same! Let me know what you decide to do
    Medium/Coarse, Thick, Medium Porosity, 3B Hair
    Wash: Suave Daily Clarifying- once a month
    Co-wash: Vo5 Vanilla Mint Tea
    Rinse out: 50:50 co-wash & Honey
    Leave-in: Vo5
    Gel: LaBella Level 10 hold

ACV rinses weekly
    Pixie curling & air drying

Like to play with new products!

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It's REALLY kind of impossible to say whether or not a color would suit you without seeing a picture of you. Its not so much your current hair color that's taken into considering, as much as your skin tone, the undertones, your eye color, etc. I think all those things factor in.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • SalamanderSalamander Posts: 328Registered Users
    yes, we need to see your skin/eye color to say. it also depends on the specific shade of auburn -- some are warmer or cooler.

Most natural redheads have warm undertones to their skin -- what they used to call "Springs" or "Autumns" back when department store makeup counters used to analyze your coloring. For example, I'm a natural strawberry blonde -- I have fair skin with warmish undertones, green eyes, and freckles. My daughter has natural auburn hair and has medium skin with warm undertones, brown eyes and a few freckles.

So if you look good in colors like peach, yellow, brown, and green vs. pink, fuschia, purple and blue, you might be able to carry off auburn hair well.
    2a/b right now; 2c when it's longer
    Fine/iii density/high porosity

Current favorites:
    Suave Naturals Coconut co-wash
    GVP Protein Restructuring Conditioner
    GVP Conditioning Balm
    Eco-Styler, LALSG, BRHG, Garnier Curl Shaping Spray Gel
    ACV rinse 1x per week
  • fabisebienfabisebien Posts: 76Registered Users
    I love Alexis Bledel! Anyway, yeah, I really think that I can't say what it would look like without your pic, plus the link for the hair color is no longer available. But I LOVE auburn hair! not the cool tones, but the red red natural ones, and if you decided to try it, and see that it's not so orange or cool, then I'll be willing to try it too. I had my eye on Revlon Colorsilk Medium Auburn, cause de Revlon shades don't fade as much, as I've read, and look natural. Anyway, Good Luck!
    New Staples: As I Am: Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner.
    Method For Styling: Rake and Shake. And Let Air Dry.

Bird! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file