CurlTalk

Hi Curly Girls!!!!! Introducing myself

gelgel Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi!
I just wanted to say I am so excited to join this. I believe I am a curly girl 2c with very damaged hair. So any advice or pointers I can get I will greatly appreciate. I need all the help I can get. My hair is in between wavy, and curly because some of my curlies are defined and the others are well frizzy. I am searching for a good hair cut. But have had little success.

I do have two questions though...what is the cg regimine, and the no poop? Can you tell I am clueless..

My hair is long (to my bra strap) and I have tons of it....its all over the place, and super dry

Thanks

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,451Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome!

Click on the little FAQ link up above to the left to get some answers to your questions. Then join us on the General Discussion board to learn even more!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    Hi, welcome! The FAQ is a great place to start; it's where I went when I first found NC. For your "no poo" questions go to the "going shampooless" and "general discussion about curly hair" for the rest.Good luck :)