tan towels

peachiepeachie Posts: 57Registered Users
Has anyone ever tried the tan towels being sold on the home shopping network right now? I'm looking for a good self tanning product. Scared to try anything yet. I'm pale but tan really easily. But I don't want to spend so much time in the sun cuz it's bad for your skin. Any suggestions? I've heard good things about jergens natural glow...

Comments

• zahrazahra Posts: 202Registered Users
    I use Jergens natural glow. I like it, gives you a subtle glow. Im not a big fan of the smell so I usually only wear it at night but its worth the cost.
    3c and 4a. DevaCurl No Poo, Curls Milkshake and Souffle. BC in April 2007.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Lately I really like Oil of Olay Touch of Sun. Its a sublte tan and the smell is FABULOUS :D
    .png
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    briccagrl wrote:
    Lately I really like Oil of Olay Touch of Sun. Its a sublte tan and the smell is FABULOUS :D

There's actually a self-tanner that smells good?
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    briccagrl wrote:

There's actually a self-tanner that smells good?

OMG you have to smell it next time you see it on the shelf. I really love this stuff. Maybe it smells good because it is not all self tanner it is one of those moisturizers that give you a subtle tan the more and more you use it.
    .png
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    i think tan towels are so fake.. try a lotion
    3b-3c CG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file