makeup artist's choice 20% off coupon

luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
i just got the e-mail today...20% off products makeup artist's choice until june 30. use coupon code june09. this is a good time to try the peels, etc.
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for this! I've been reading your other post about how the lactic acid peels have helped you. I went ahead and ordered the 40% peel - and with the discount code you provided, I was able to get the 1 oz size for just under the cost of the sample size!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    2poodles wrote: »
    Thanks for this! I've been reading your other post about how the lactic acid peels have helped you. I went ahead and ordered the 40% peel - and with the discount code you provided, I was able to get the 1 oz size for just under the cost of the sample size!

great, let me know what you think!
  • 2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
    The 40% lactic acid peel is fantastic! I've only used it twice so far, but I love it already - thanks for the recommendation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    2poodles wrote: »
    The 40% lactic acid peel is fantastic! I've only used it twice so far, but I love it already - thanks for the recommendation!

you're so welcome!! i love finding a product that works. the lactic acid has really made a difference in my skin! glad you like it!
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    I'm going to try the 40% lactic acid peel. It would cost me 50 per treatment at my local medspa, plus they recommend ultrasonic facials (120 a pop). I had one there and really liked how my skin looked a a couple days later. Everything was brighter.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file