Trouble logging on..

YolyCYolyC Registered Users Posts: 3,758
..Sorry if there is already a thread. (I can't search, but I already posted on someone else's thread about that.)

Anyway. Every day I have to log in THREE times.
I log in normally when I first come on. When I hit reply to a thread, it sends me back to the log on page.
I log on AGAIN. The site then goes to the curl talk general page. I go back to the thread I want to post on. I hit reply again and AGAIN I get sent to the log-on page where I log in for the third time. After that it finally lets me post.

What can I do to change this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
Malcolm X

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I was having a different login problem, and what solved it was go to the MAIN login on the home page, log out, and log back in there. Then I was okay on the CurlTalk pages.

May not solve the problem you're having, but it might be worth a try.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    OH, dear. I'm so sorry. I'll mention this to Smart Guy; he might have some ideas.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • YolyCYolyC Registered Users Posts: 3,758
    SuZenGuide wrote: »
    I was having a different login problem, and what solved it was go to the MAIN login on the home page, log out, and log back in there. Then I was okay on the CurlTalk pages.

May not solve the problem you're having, but it might be worth a try.

I'm still having the problem. But, doing it your way(going to the home page and logging on there) just has me logging in once every time I come to the site, not three times. I still have to log on every day. Also, if I happen to close my browser and come back, I have to log in again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file