styles

dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
I am completley run out of styles! I have like 4 or 5 ways to style my curly hair but thats about it!!! Does anyone have any creative ways to style your hair (I already know braids, half up-half down, poofs,and messy buns.) Thanks so much!!!!!! I appreciate any help I can get!!:tongue5:

XOXO

Sam!
~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)

Comments

• PeaceLove&CurlsPeaceLove&Curls Posts: 7Registered Users
    So when I wear my hair curly...I do the usual messy bun, down, half up yeah all that...but one style I really like is...
    Two french twists in the front and connect them with a rubber band in the back.
    I part like about 2 or 3 inches from my scalp straight across my head and then part in half and twist or french braid and then pull them behind my head and secure with a scrunchie...and leave the rest down.
    I get LOTS and LOTS of compliments!
  • Chopin2BachChopin2Bach Posts: 16Registered Users
    I love doing that style! Especially when I secure it in the back with a cute clip instead of a scrunchie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Long-haired corkicelli on a college budget. Loving my God-given curls!
    ***CG since May 2009***
    Hair loves:
    - Suave Naturals Conditioner (Co-Wash)
    - VO5 Conditioner (Leave-In)
    - Tresemme Naturals (Rinse-Out)
    - Any clear, alchohol-free gel
  • makemesmile29makemesmile29 Posts: 42Registered Users
    does anyone have a picture of this hair style you all are talking about?? i kinda want to try it and im not followoing any of this!

thanks!
    CLAIRE <3
  • EitakEitak Posts: 31Registered Users
    First, Chopin2Bach you have GORGEOUS hair!! I'm really jealous hahah.

side ponytails, make a braid on the side of your head and pin it back or make 2 braids and connect them in the back
  • wavesorcurlswavesorcurls Posts: 29Registered Users
    This one is really classy! I do the Gibson tuck when I want to look older. It also works to do a lot in musicals and plays; its similar to the character shoes of hairstyles. :) You need hair long enough to make a pretty medium length pony. 1) Make a loose ponytail near the base of your neck with a thinnish hair tie. 2) Separate the hair above the tie, and tuck the ponytail up and over into it, but not pulling all the way through. Better explanation http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Simple-Victorian-Hairstyle there, scroll down to the "Elegant Gibson" This look looks especially great on us curly topped gals because we have little tendrils that fall out and frame our faces!
    Type: 2c-3a on a good day, fine, low porosity, light brown.
    Poo: Vitamin Shampoo
    Condish: Good Ole' Suave Coconut
    Deep (?) Condish: HE Hello Hydration
    Style: Aussie Sydney Smooth, Curls Rock Curl Amplifier
    Description: My hair loves humidity and aloe vera!

nwy695.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file