MAC is doing it again!

rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
they are having ANOTHER 25% off sale ONLINE ONLY from today through the 18th.

use code SAVE25 at checkout.

this applies to ALL online shopping with the exception of Viva Glam products.

this is for Canada and US addresses only and standard shipping rates will apply.

enjoy!!!

:toothy1:
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    i totally think that MAC is a lot of hype... but with 25% off, i might give it a look :).
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    i've been using it for 25 years - i don't think it's hype.
    My blog:

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    i love their colors! it's what on my eyes in my avatar. i wouldn't order lipsticks on-line in the summer, the heat would totally melt!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • alisons79alisons79 Registered Users Posts: 680
    I just ordered my first MAC makeup ever....

Can't wait for it to get here! :)
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
  • SpinCycleSpinCycle Registered Users Posts: 724
    It took me hours to figure out what I wanted... I'm so excited to get my stuff! I used to think MAC was overrated, but now it's an addiction. Great colors and the "staying" power is awesome :D
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    so????

inquiring Auntie Rou wants to know what y'all bought and if you like it????

:D
    My blog:

• va_candiva_candi Registered Users Posts: 849
    rouquinne wrote: »
    so????

I had considered making a similar post yesterday. :D

I bought lipglass in Queen Bee and She's a Star, pro palette refills in Tempting and Swimming, eyeshadows in Creme de Miel and Soft Force, and iridescent powder in Golden Bronze. I love everything that I bought. I wanted more shadows, but I set a limit for myself.
  • alisons79alisons79 Registered Users Posts: 680
    I got:

Paint Pots in Fresco Rose and Painterly

Eyeshadow Palette and refills for it in: Expensive Pink, Espresso, Naked Lunch and Wedge

Eyeshadow in Vanilla

Fix +

219 Brush

I saved $34 and got free shipping...

I haven't actually gotten any of it yet but it shipped yesterday. I'm concerned though because it's going to get home before I will (I'm out of town right now) and it's going to sit outside in the heat for about 5 days....hopefully it won't hurt it too much???
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.
    I got:

239 brush
    Satin Taupe pan refill
    Amber Lights pan refill
    Contrast pan refill
    Plumage pan refill

I really wanted more, but the sale came at a bad time... :lol: But I'm loving Satin Taupe... and Contrast is really pretty over the Delft paintpot. But I think Satin Taupe is my first neutral from MAC... and I have a full MAC palette. :P
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
    va_candi wrote: »
    rouquinne wrote: »
    so????

I had considered making a similar post yesterday. :D

I bought lipglass in Queen Bee and She's a Star, pro palette refills in Tempting and Swimming, eyeshadows in Creme de Miel and Soft Force, and iridescent powder in Golden Bronze. I love everything that I bought. I wanted more shadows, but I set a limit for myself.

I really wanted that Queen Bee lipgloss and had it in my basket, but by the time I went to check out, it was all sold out. :lol: Oh well...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file