CurlTalk

Max Green Alchemy joins CurlMart!

We are very excited to announce the addition of Max Green Alchemy to CurlMart. Please check out the line of organic products /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curlmart.com%2FMax-Green-Alchemy-p-1-c-120.html" class="Popup

Shelly
Shelly Fontana

Comments

• jillipoojillipoo Posts: 3,795Registered Users
    Yay! That's great news!
    3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
    CO-WASHES: Suave Coconut
    CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl
    CURL ENHANCERS/CREMES/MOUSSES: KCCC, JoiWhip
    GELS: Fuzzy Duck, B5 Design, MGA Scultping, BRHG

Fotki password: chuckle
    Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fjillipoo.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    Twitter: nopoojillipoo
  • KurleeEdnaKurleeEdna Posts: 714Registered Users
    Yes, that is good news! MGA is the only shampoo I use. :love5:
    Thanks, CurlMart!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
    - Charlie Brown
    HEY!!! Follow me at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fkurleeedna" class="Popup
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,654Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Does anyone know if the MGA line being phased out of CurlMart? I want to repurchase the Sculpting Gel and I see it's not offered anymore after being part of the sale a while back. Or is just that product being dropped from CurlMart's MGA offerings?
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    Spiralli wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the MGA line being phased out of CurlMart? I want to repurchase the Sculpting Gel and I see it's not offered anymore after being part of the sale a while back. Or is just that product being dropped from CurlMart's MGA offerings?

Oh dear! Now you've got me worried -- this is my second favorite gel! So, I've just written to Max Green Alchemy to see if they are planning to stop making it. I figured I'd go to the source. (Can't speak for CurlMart but if the gel is going away, by god, I need to know!!)
    3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
    CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl

Thanks for checking with MGA directly! If possible, I would still like to buy from CurlMart. If it's only out of stock, maybe it will be available during the next sale. A girl can hope, right? ;)
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    Phew! It's not being discontinued, according to the VP of MGA, Wil Baker. He says:

"We're about to launch a new product called Scalp Rescue Matte Paste - designed to hold the hair and leave a non-shiny finish. However, our [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Max-Green-Alchemy-Scalp-Rescue-Sculpting-Gel-p-970.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Max-Green-Alchemy-Scalp-Rescue-Sculpting-Gel]Scalp Rescue Sculpting Gel[/buylink] will be remaining for extreme styles."

So, I don't know what CurlMart's plans are for the product, but at least we can all rest easy that Sculpting Gel will be available elsewhere if we need it. :)

Thanks so much for posting back with the update. I'm sure we'll hear back from Shelley when she has a chance to let us know if Sculpting Gel will be back in CurlMart
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hello,

We phased out the MGA Sculpting Gel from CurlMart. Please email me directly shelly@naturallycurly.com and let me know if you cannot live without this product and we will be happy to have it available again for purchase.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate hearing from you! For fast response please email me directly or customerservice@naturallycurly.com.

Thank you!
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
    Thank you for replying, Shelly. :)

While I love this almost as much as BRHG, I totally understand if the Sculpting Gel wasn't a great seller and was not worth CurlMart stocking. I missed buying it when it was on clearance here a few months ago.

Maybe some other people will chime in with wanting CurlMart to carry it again, even briefly. If not, I will get it from another vendor.