My 3b hair,uhhh what an adventure :)

Curlygirlx20Curlygirlx20 Posts: 1Registered Users
Uhhh my hair is so adventures. Being a teenager i love to try new things with my hair. But sometimes it doesnt work out. I get so angry sometimes with my hair i feel like i could use a magic wand and turn it into lush straight hair. Everybody i know says OMG your hair is so beautiful while i say what i hate it. I really need some short of advise to help me guide my hair in the right direction. Its long and curly and so wierd. Im going to high school this september and need a lilttle bit of advise.
I still love it its just such a manage issue. <3:sunny:

Comments

• Rebecca 1995Rebecca 1995 Posts: 118Registered Users
    i know the feeling cause i am always buying new products. i feel like i might have a pretty solid styling routine. i put in leave-in conditioner, mousse, then spray gel. then i'm done! and it takes less than 5 minutes. (remember - i'm not cg). the key is (obviously) finding the right products.

just remember w/ mousse that you need to use more of it than expected. i use about two ping pong balls worth of it, distribute it through my hair, and then another ping pong ball worth only through the ends of my hair. good luck! hope i helped =]
    Hair type: 2c - 3b!! o and its thick =]]

Currently Using:
    -John Frieda Daily Nourishment leave-in conditioning spray
    -Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
    -Living Proof No Frizz, Wave Shaping/Curl Defining Styling Cream (thick to coarse hair)
    I HEART CURLS <3
  • spiralcurl_gurlspiralcurl_gurl Posts: 16Registered Users
    Yeah having curly hair can be tough! But I think the key is to keep trying new things until you find something that works.

Usually what I do for my hair routine is use motions oil moisturizer and la bella lots of curls gel. Then for hairstlyes I love wearing my hair up in a messy bun. It has a really pretty effect, especially if you leave some curly tendrils around your face. Think Jane Austen style :)
    3b, brunette, low porosity,coarse texture, just past shoulders when dry.
    Co-wash and leave-in: Suave naturals ocean breeze
    Styling: La Bella Lots of Curls Styling Gel
    Stats: Looking for more cg friendly styling products, considering getting a picture of hair to post as avatar
  • EarthyCurlsEarthyCurls Posts: 495Registered Users
    try going CG and just experiment, eventually you will find something that works!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file