new - advice needed

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
Hello i just discovered this web-site. #1 My questions is i have long hair and in the back my hair is wavy on top and then there are curls on the bottom.....the front and sides drive me nuts because they are just a little wavy and it just doesnt look right..what to do?

#2my hair is med/coarse...i just got some highlights which made it even less soft..yuk!!....what should i use to make it nice and smooth are frizz-free

while looking thru this site.....i am contemplating on geting the curlisto gift basket....contains:botanical shampoo, bot rinse, the maasque, repair cream, structure,biogel mousse and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curlisto-Unruly-Paste-p-134.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curlisto-unruly-paste]unruly paste[/buylink]
have you tried these? will they help?.....they are a pretty penny thats why i ask.....

Comments

• MegnificentMegnificent Posts: 109Registered Users
    What the rest of us wavies are finding out is that wavy hair is hard to "type," for the reason that you already know...we have different sizes of curls & waves all at the same time! I can't give you specific suggestions without knowing what you are doing now...fill me in on your products and routine and I will do my best to help. Also, when members post pictures, they get the most comprehensive responses. Fill me in!! And welcome to the boards.
    2a-3a

Fotki: curlymeg

Nature's Gate Awapuhi Volumizing Conditioner
    Graham Webb Making Waves gel
    jojoba or coconut oil as a DT

Hair is pretty great now that it's colder, now I'm focusing on my skin. Sniffle.
  • 4nnie4nnie Posts: 19Registered Users
    Have you tried plopping? That evens out the curl formation for me a TON, because I actually form them myself into the towel...
    3A/2B depending on the day/products/routine
    Plopping changed my life
    Password to www: tuna

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file