im not sure what to do with my curly hair !!

curlyqueen1225curlyqueen1225 Posts: 9Registered Users
ok so my hair is like taylor swifts and when i get out of the shower my curls look great and when i go to bed and wake up its just a frizzy and limp and looks horrible !!!!! and when i see taylors hair i want my curls to stay like hers ... only when she doesnt use a curling iron though. anyway could really use some help and i also needsome new hairstyles instead of ponytails and buns and thank you sooo much i really need all of the help i can get with my curly hair and i THINK my hair is 3b.:happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:

Comments

• sevendaiissevendaiis Posts: 54Registered Users
    Try putting some frizz-eaze/curl defining product in your hair after showering, then letting it air-dry for a bit ( I always put my hair up in loose pony-tail) then braiding it before you go to bed. Before braiding, I always put frizz-eaze serum. Then, wrap your braids up with a head scarf so it doesn't all fall out and get knotty and frizzy. If you want tighter curls, you can go straight to braiding after the shower, but I never do that as it doesn't dry completely during the night, and my hair goes spastic curly.

If braiding doesn't work for you, you can always try plopping your hair. My hair is 2c-3a, and I always aim for a slightly wavy style.

Good luck! :pr:
    2c-3a :clown:
    Last straighten: 27th Febuary 2010
    Curly Since: 18th March 2010 (second time around)
    Trying CG (properly) soon. Last year's attempt failed, provoking straightening.
    I love Ballet! <3
    :blob:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file